Windows 10: Program window unclickable

Discus and support Program window unclickable in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have an issue that I haven't been able to resolve, but it seems like it should be a simple fix. Earlier today I was using a program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Luke Custer, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Program window unclickable

Hi everyone,

I have an issue that I haven't been able to resolve, but it seems like it should be a simple fix. Earlier today I was using a program Keyshot and I went to rename a camera angle. after typing in the name I realized that my mouse had not selected the text and I had typed several hotkeys instead. One of these was F for fullscreen. I don't want this program to be in fullscreen, however whenever I hit F again to exit fullscreen mode, the program window becomes unclickable as if it were frozen. I cannot drag the window or click anything on it but I can scroll within the window. When I switch back to fullscreen then everything returns to normal. Quitting the program and reopening it does not do anything. The program just opens up in full screen mode and the situation repeats itself. All my other windows operate fine. It is just this one that I am having issues with.

:)

Luke Custer, Apr 14, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 14, 2021
  3. Liezl Fal Win User
    Taskbar is unclickable

As an additional troubleshooting step, we suggest doing a clean boot on your computer. It is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. For the steps on how to do it, please click on this link:
    How to perform a clean boot in Windows.

Once on the page, scroll down below and choose the steps for Windows 10.

We're here for your updates.

Regards.

Liezl Fal, Apr 14, 2021
  4. Program window unclickable

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 14, 2021
Thema:

Program window unclickable

1. Program window unclickable - Similar Threads - Program window unclickable

2. Unclickable taskbar and temporary account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unclickable taskbar and temporary account.: So I think there are like, layers to my issues? First of all, my taskbar is unclickable, I can't search anything, I can click icons and use the sound mixer /up arrow and stuff, but that's it. Second of all, I'm in a temporary account. I've had these issues for 7 months and...
  3. Taskbar programs unclickable

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar programs unclickable: I cant move my apps or click it to any direction in the taskbar. It will not open as well when you click the apps. The start menu and search box is working properly but not the pinned apps and the tray in the taskbar. It happens when I remove some application in my system...
  4. Taskbar programs unclickable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar programs unclickable: I cant move my apps or click it to any direction in the taskbar. It will not open as well when you click the apps. The start menu and search box is working properly but not the pinned apps and the tray in the taskbar. It happens when I remove some application in my system...
  5. Taskbar programs unclickable

6. Unclickable area on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unclickable area on screen: In the last couple of days I've noticed that a strip on the right edge of my screen will randomly become unclickable until I restart, and buttons or menu items on that side can't be interacted with unless I pull the window further left again, until I restart. The stranger...
  7. Unclickable area on screen

Unclickable area on screen: In the last couple of days I've noticed that a strip on the right edge of my screen will randomly become unclickable until I restart, and buttons or menu items on that side can't be interacted with unless I pull the window further left again, until I restart. The stranger...
  8. Unclickable Desktop Icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unclickable Desktop Icons: Hello Microsoft Users i am having an issue of unable to access my file folders icons in window's 10 they appear below at the task bar but when i click on them it won't launch like how you click google chrome with 2 clicks instead of multiple clicks it's not just file...
  9. DEP unclickable

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    DEP unclickable: ​Long story short, I have been trying to play a game I downloaded from the internet and my laptop has been refusing to play it and the game just wont work, because it is a 16 bit program trying to work in a 64 bit computer. After some research I finally figured out how to fix...
  10. Startbar searches unclickable.

in Windows 10 Support
    Startbar searches unclickable.: Startbar searches show results and can be accessed via arrow keys and activated using Enter. These items are un-clickable and keyboard navigation no longer works once a click is initiated. I have tried disabling"active" Cortana (and the service) and any combo of that and...