Windows 10: Program windows hidden using dual monitors with laptop

Discus and support Program windows hidden using dual monitors with laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have tried all the hidden windows shortcuts, but to no avail. Right clicking the icon on the task bar and trying to move it does not work, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PaulKissinger, Dec 1, 2020.

1. Program windows hidden using dual monitors with laptop

I have tried all the hidden windows shortcuts, but to no avail. Right clicking the icon on the task bar and trying to move it does not work, the alt+space does not work, once the window is selected. There has got to be a better way to stop this from happening in the first place. I am using Windows 10, and it is getting frustrating when program windows disappear from the monitor and they are clearly being displayed somewhere off the screen, as the icon on the taskbar shows them open.

Help

:)

PaulKissinger, Dec 1, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 1, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Update - Now my dual monitors do not work

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why Windows 10 was unable to detect your dual monitor is an outdated or incompatible graphics driver. To best address your concern, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Which Windows 10 build are you using?
    • Have you already tried performing the troubleshooting steps suggested by
      Mauro Cavallin on June 16, 2017?
    • Are both of the monitors not working just like what the original poster was experiencing? If yes, have you tried disconnecting one of the monitors? What was the outcome?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Kristine Arp, Dec 1, 2020
  4. Program windows hidden using dual monitors with laptop

Dual monitors will not work

I downloaded Windows 10 version 1903 and now my Dual monitors will not work with laptop monitor.

I have disabled the display adapter - AMD Radeon RX Vega 10 Graphics and I then can get my dual monitors working BUT there is a black screen on my laptop.

It will not detect the laptop screen.

I would like to have all three so I can choose.

Any suggestions??

Smartie881, Dec 1, 2020
Thema:

Program windows hidden using dual monitors with laptop

1. Program windows hidden using dual monitors with laptop - Similar Threads - Program hidden using

2. Dual Monitors with Windows Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dual Monitors with Windows Laptop: Hi all,Thought it may not be possible, I wanted to see if there is a way I can tell my laptop win 10 to use wallpaper "X" when two monitors are connected, and use wallpaper "Y" when there is only one, the laptop display. Similar to how you can tell the laptop to not sleep...
  3. When using dual monitors, opening programs on while the mouse is on either monitor always...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When using dual monitors, opening programs on while the mouse is on either monitor always...: I have a monitor connected to my laptop through an HDMI port, and I noticed that no matter what monitor my mouse it currently on, programs keep getting opened up on my laptop's display. I don't like having to manually move programs from the laptop to my other monitor. It...
  4. Issue with using Dual Monitors

Issue with using Dual Monitors: Greetings all; I just installed 2nd monitor. Settings are EXTENDED. My cursor moves from main screen to second screen BUTTTT, when I attempt to move a window it does not appear on 2nd monitor. Assistance appreciated, TIA sonny...
  5. connecting dual monitors to laptop

connecting dual monitors to laptop: Hello, i have been doing a lot of research trying to find an answer on how to connect more monitors to a laptop with only one hdmi port. i was hoping to just grab a usb3 to hdmi and connect the second external monitor that way but it doesnt seem to be picking up any signal....
  6. Using Dual Monitors on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using Dual Monitors on Windows 10: I am trying to get set up for home working. I have a Windows 10 laptop and two monitors that I want to work from, and be able to view different things side by side. The monitors are connected to the laptop via a HDMI splitter cable. The problem I am having is that when I...
  7. opening programs on dual monitor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    opening programs on dual monitor: I cant figure out how to get a program to launch on the screen from the taskbar on that screen. Lets say I click on Firefox on my main monitor (default) and it opens on my main, and I drag it to my secondary monitor and when I'm done I close the window. The next time I...
  8. Using Dual monitors

Using Dual monitors: I have two monitors - one good graphics/images large screen that I like to keep with a plain background. The other I have had scrolling photos form the "Pictures" folder - they would be displayed several at a time and change periodically. Over night something happened ( a...
  9. dual monitor display with laptop

dual monitor display with laptop: I have two monitors and an HDMI splitter. When I plug it in, it only gives me an option for display 1 (being the laptop display) and display two which it uses for both monitors. So display two is simply two monitors showing the same thing. I want to be able to use both...
  10. Programs on dual monitors question.

in Windows 10 Support
    Programs on dual monitors question.: I currently run 2 monitors, i use my main monitor (which is a 4k monitor) for gaming and the other (1080p) for keeping EVGA precision x, and real temp up to monitor temps. When my screens shut off when the computer "goes to sleep" the programs EVGA precision x and real temp...