Windows 10: Program windows rearranged after returning from lunch.

Discus and support Program windows rearranged after returning from lunch. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi. My work PC rearranges my open windows every time I leave the computer for lunch. This happens if I turn off the screen via the monitor power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Royaourt, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Program windows rearranged after returning from lunch.

Hi.

My work PC rearranges my open windows every time I leave the computer for lunch. This happens if I turn off the screen via the monitor power button or leave the screen on and lock the session.

Does anyone know the reason and a solution?

Could it possibly be a graphic driver issue? Or monitor or other? Other folk at work have the same issue. The monitor is a Dell.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/Royaourt
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Royaourt, Feb 15, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Is there a way to rearrange/delete/add on the alphabetized program menu?

I'm not sure what the right terminology is, which is why I probably can't find my answer by searching. I'm not taking about the Start Tiles, I'm talking about the alphabetized listing of programs to the left of that. How can I edit this list--add/delete/rename/rearrange?
    Thanks for any advice.

AgentOrange55, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Program windows rearranged after returning from lunch.

Icons rearrangement

Hi Amin,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please try below steps and check if it helps to stop rearranging desktop icon automatically.

• Right click on desktop, click on View.
    • Uncheck Auto arrange icons.

For issue related Start menu check if it has set for full screen try to Off it.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Click on Start, turn Off Use Start full screen.

Hope this helps. Please reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Vardhaman Shetti, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Program windows rearranged after returning from lunch.

1. Program windows rearranged after returning from lunch. - Similar Threads - Program rearranged returning

2. Skype is Eating My Lunch!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Skype is Eating My Lunch!: Windows 10 18363.628 Skype 8.56.0.103 Windows 10 Insider Preview 19559.1000 Skype Preview 8.57.76.56 Both versions of Skype seem to work well. First, each student set up his/her account in Skype. I've created a group, invited members to it, but so far, I can't seem to...
  3. New Windows update closes programs upon returning from sleep mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New Windows update closes programs upon returning from sleep mode: Yet another problem with the new Windows update (1903). Often, when it returns from sleep mode, it closes several of my programs or apps. Sometimes it does this, sometimes it doesn't....
  4. setting cannot lunch

in Windows 10 Customization
    setting cannot lunch: Settings cannot be lunch https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-cannot-lunch/7416ed2d-17cb-476d-94f2-aaf5b2d875d6
  5. Application Windows rearranging after logging in from stand by.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Application Windows rearranging after logging in from stand by.: I recently purchased Samsung C32H711 (1440p) to go along with my LG 27EA31 (1080p) and Ive had this problem since. Whenever I wake my PC from stand by, or after the monitors go to sleep from inactivity (locking account or just not using it, going AFK); once the monitors...
  6. Wireless and bluetooth adapters disabled after return from sleep mode, return after reboot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless and bluetooth adapters disabled after return from sleep mode, return after reboot: That's what happens to me sometimes (like once in a week or two) in my machine (Lenovo Yoga 510 notebook with Windows 10). I close the lid, and when I reopen it, no wireless networks are available, despite several networks being in range (my phone stays connected the whole...
  7. Return From Sleep

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Return From Sleep: My pc goes into sleep mode after 15 minutes, when I then press the spacebar to return to normal operation I get a random picture on screen, plus so odd overlayed messages. Then press enter and it asks for a password, press enter again and it logs in and goes back to normal -...
  8. Installer unable to lunch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installer unable to lunch: When i put CD in, later then it says: "This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action. Please install a program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Programs control panel." Inside the CD have installer , i...
  9. Audio programs fail after computer returns from screensaver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio programs fail after computer returns from screensaver: This problem has been driving me crazy. After my laptop goes to screensaver, the music continues to play, when I enter my pin it will stop and hitting the play button keeps it on zero with no playback. It would also happen that if I had an Aux cable connected and...
  10. Returning from sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    Returning from sleep: I have rather a strange problem. On returning from sleep mode when I open a program (any program) the PC will open multi copies of the program that I've clicked on. Taskbar won't open. Windows is up to date and my bios has been patched. Tried uninstalling KB4056892 - no...