Windows 10: Program windows rearranged after returning from lunch.

Discus and support Program windows rearranged after returning from lunch. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi. My work PC rearranges my open windows every time I leave the computer for lunch. This happens if I turn off the screen via the monitor power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Royaourt, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Program windows rearranged after returning from lunch.

Hi.

My work PC rearranges my open windows every time I leave the computer for lunch. This happens if I turn off the screen via the monitor power button or leave the screen on and lock the session.

Does anyone know the reason and a solution?

Could it possibly be a graphic driver issue? Or monitor or other? Other folk at work have the same issue. The monitor is a Dell.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/Royaourt
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Royaourt, Feb 15, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Is there a way to rearrange/delete/add on the alphabetized program menu?

I'm not sure what the right terminology is, which is why I probably can't find my answer by searching. I'm not taking about the Start Tiles, I'm talking about the alphabetized listing of programs to the left of that. How can I edit this list--add/delete/rename/rearrange?
    Thanks for any advice.

AgentOrange55, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Program windows rearranged after returning from lunch.

Icons rearrangement

Hi Amin,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please try below steps and check if it helps to stop rearranging desktop icon automatically.

• Right click on desktop, click on View.
    • Uncheck Auto arrange icons.

For issue related Start menu check if it has set for full screen try to Off it.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click on Personalization.
    • Click on Start, turn Off Use Start full screen.

Hope this helps. Please reply if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Vardhaman Shetti, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

Program windows rearranged after returning from lunch.

1. Program windows rearranged after returning from lunch. - Similar Threads - Program rearranged returning

2. PC died and freezing after lunching Apex

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC died and freezing after lunching Apex: After launching Apex, my PC would just freeze on the loading page but no blue screen or black screen, it was just stuck there and could move nothing but force to shut down. I already reinstalled Windows 11 with the latest version and also GPU drivers. I am using a 12700kf,...
  3. PC died and freezing after lunching Apex

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC died and freezing after lunching Apex: After launching Apex, my PC would just freeze on the loading page but no blue screen or black screen, it was just stuck there and could move nothing but force to shut down. I already reinstalled Windows 11 with the latest version and also GPU drivers. I am using a 12700kf,...
  4. System failure after lunch break

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System failure after lunch break: Good morning sirs,In a PC for 2 days I had my system rebooted after my come back from lunch.In the Event log i noticed ID 455 that could be an hint for the problem.Here the linkDo you have any suggestion?...
  5. System failure after lunch break

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System failure after lunch break: Good morning sirs,In a PC for 2 days I had my system rebooted after my come back from lunch.In the Event log i noticed ID 455 that could be an hint for the problem.Here the linkDo you have any suggestion?...
  6. System failure after lunch break

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Is it posible to rearrange windows of the same program on the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is it posible to rearrange windows of the same program on the taskbar?: For example, I open Folder A with file explorer. Then I open Folder B. Now I have two file explorer windows, the one I opened first, Folder A, is on the left, the second, Folder B, on the right. Is it possible to move them so Folder B is on the left? I've seen third party...
  8. Microsoft Store does not lunch from computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store does not lunch from computer: Generally I go directly to Microsoft store to make purchase, but some add-on apps free one, e.g. HP Smart Print want to open Microsoft Store. Since Microsoft Store will not launch, I am unable to use the full extent of my printer. I tried fixing this by going through all...
  9. Application Windows rearranging after logging in from stand by.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Application Windows rearranging after logging in from stand by.: I recently purchased Samsung C32H711 (1440p) to go along with my LG 27EA31 (1080p) and Ive had this problem since. Whenever I wake my PC from stand by, or after the monitors go to sleep from inactivity (locking account or just not using it, going AFK); once the monitors...
  10. Audio programs fail after computer returns from screensaver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio programs fail after computer returns from screensaver: This problem has been driving me crazy. After my laptop goes to screensaver, the music continues to play, when I enter my pin it will stop and hitting the play button keeps it on zero with no playback. It would also happen that if I had an Aux cable connected and...