Windows 10: Program windows resize every time when I lock the screen

Discus and support Program windows resize every time when I lock the screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there, First time post question here. Recently I installed a new windows 10 system, and I noticed every time after I lock the screen, and log in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by YushunMi, Jul 15, 2019.

1. YushunMi Win User

Program windows resize every time when I lock the screen

Hi there,

First time post question here.

Recently I installed a new windows 10 system, and I noticed every time after I lock the screen, and log in again. The program's windows resize itself.

So I have to manually change the size for each programs. Please help.

Thanks, Ryan

:)

YushunMi, Jul 15, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Jul 15, 2019
  3. Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Jul 15, 2019
  4. G8RFAN Win User

HTC Touch screen resize and is locked

OOOOPPPS, I resized the active touch window and now it is locked and the resized windo is smaller and centered thant the touch screen buttons. I am unable to unlock the device to resize the screen. Any Ideas?

G8RFAN, Jul 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Program windows resize every time when I lock the screen - Similar Threads - Program resize every

2. Windows 10 screen lock/get to sleep every time when I leave the computer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 screen lock/get to sleep every time when I leave the computer: My Windows is getting off means that the screen is locked and shut down every time when I leave my computer stand, and require me to put the password in order to open it.All the basic settings under power & sleep are set to more than 30 minutes....
  3. Windows 10 screen lock/get to sleep every time when I leave the computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 screen lock/get to sleep every time when I leave the computer: My Windows is getting off means that the screen is locked and shut down every time when I leave my computer stand, and require me to put the password in order to open it.All the basic settings under power & sleep are set to more than 30 minutes....
  4. Windows 10 screen lock/get to sleep every time when I leave the computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My PC's lock screen changes to a different windows lock screen every time I turn it on.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC's lock screen changes to a different windows lock screen every time I turn it on.: Basically the title, I've set a lock screen to be a picture I want, and no matter what it changes. I've even gone into registry edit (as explained here) and set it to be unchangeable but it still comes up different every time. Please help, it's doing my head in. submitted...
  6. Windows being moved and resized every time I sleep/shutdown/restart

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows being moved and resized every time I sleep/shutdown/restart: As of recently, whenever I put my computer to sleep of a night and wake it up the next morning, all my windows have been moved from where I want them. These windows I usually have on my second monitor in certain sizes, but they are all moved to my main monitor and some are...
  7. Screen Split and Program Resizing not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Split and Program Resizing not Working: Hi there, I'm having trouble getting my screen to split correctly and my programs either maximize, or minimize, but doesn't size to the smaller than maximum. See below for demonstrations: Screen Split issue: If I try to split to the left: [ATTACH] This is my result:...
  8. every time i open a ms program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    every time i open a ms program: i get this message and have to go through 4 windows to dismiss... how to stop???? Your data, controlled by you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-open-a-ms-program/6847ba59-9fdf-498a-a079-d1fe04485b40"
  9. Windows 10 repositions/resizes programs when locking or switching users

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 repositions/resizes programs when locking or switching users: This is a common issue among large screen resolutions and has been around since at least 2011 as evident by this post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-desktop/is-there-a-way-to-set-windows-7-login-screen/b6b95eb5-736e-e011-8dfc-68b599b31bf5 Will...
  10. Lock screen only appears every other time

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock screen only appears every other time: Anyone else seeing this issue? If I put my tablet into standby when I wake it I don't get the lock screen and it just goes straight to the start screen or whatever app I was using. If I put it into standby again then I'll get the lock screen the next time I wake it but then...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows timeout resize

2. windows resize everytime screen unlocks

3. windows spanning screens resize when timeout