Windows 10: Program won’t run

Discus and support Program won’t run in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello there Im trying to install a program called ADAMS but I faced an issue that I dont know to solve. When I press the exe extension file, a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Akbzabidi, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Akbzabidi Win User

Program won’t run

Hello there

Im trying to install a program called ADAMS but I faced an issue that I dont know to solve. When I press the exe extension file, a permission window pops up to me and asks me if I allow this program to make changes. The problem is that when I press Yes nothing happens afterward at all. I also tried to delete everything related to the program and then tried again to open it but the same thing happened.
    So what could I do to install and run this program?

:)

Akbzabidi, Jan 6, 2021
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jan 6, 2021
  3. Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Jan 6, 2021
  4. Program won’t run

my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

Program won’t run

1. Program won’t run - Similar Threads - Program won’t run

2. Windows won’t run on my driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows won’t run on my driver: When I boot up my pc, I get an error that reads the following: “An operating system wasn’t found. Try disconnecting any drives that don’t contain an operating system. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart”My idea is to install a clean version of windows via a USB drive when said...
  3. Windows won’t run on my driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows won’t run on my driver: When I boot up my pc, I get an error that reads the following: “An operating system wasn’t found. Try disconnecting any drives that don’t contain an operating system. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart”My idea is to install a clean version of windows via a USB drive when said...
  4. Windows won’t run on my driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How to stop running a program as an administrator when the program is not running

How to stop running a program as an administrator when the program is not running: To fix a problem with lag in a video game I when into the properties of the .exe file and started to run it as an administrator when the program was still open. After I had done that I opened the game again and it kicked me out repeatedly so I decided to close the game and...
  6. Won’t open programs unless I run as administrator

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Won’t open programs unless I run as administrator: I’ve been searching up on the web all day to fix this and there’s only a few solutions posted. I’ve done the registry edit “%1”%*, created a new user account - nothing. Please help, thanks. :-) submitted by /u/taromt [link] [comments]...
  7. program not running

program not running: I have installed a program from eleksmaker (laser engraver) this program works well on my old computer but I've a second computer with win10 home on it but this program will not run on the new computer even after several download attempts. I have tried for over two days to...
  8. Running program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Running program: unable to run a program due to denovu drive error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/running-program/8fa3a698-fdf0-4898-93eb-8f93fc203aa5
  9. Program that runs a program in a window

Program that runs a program in a window: Basically is there a program that will only run other programs in its window? I have a few programs that popup all the time but have poor or wonky support so I'd like to keep them minimized. Autohot key is not working BTW and most command lines are only for the first run not...
  10. programs not running...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    programs not running...: Friends came over... wanted to show them the Windows 10 beta I am running. When i click on the start icon, nothing. When I click on IE-11 nothing. Yet when I click on File-explorer or FireFox there isn't a problem. I have rebooted and shut-down several time. Yet no...