Windows 10: ProgramData folder in Windows 10

Discus and support ProgramData folder in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am moving from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I have a program Jewelry Designer Manager that I use. I have moved the program to Windows 10 and it works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Maryo111, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Maryo111 Win User

ProgramData folder in Windows 10

I am moving from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I have a program Jewelry Designer Manager that I use. I have moved the program to Windows 10 and it works fine. However, I also use the data from it with Access. Since Windows 10 has decided to hide the ProgramData folder where the date resides, I can't find it. Even if I do find it using the complicated routes I have seen online, I need to be able to find it easily and on a daily basis. k Any suggestions

:)

Maryo111, Jul 25, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 25, 2018
  3. Jelu Cal Win User
    ProgramData-filder backup

Hi,

The ProgramData folder is usually located in the C: drive of your device. To locate the ProgramData folder, you can perform the following:

• In File Explorer, click on the View tab.
    • Click on Options.
    • In the Folder Options window, click on the View tab.
    • Under the Hidden files and folders, select Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
    • Click on Apply.
    • Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes after you've performed the steps.

Jelu Cal, Jul 25, 2018
  4. ProgramData folder in Windows 10

Programdata folder with USOPrivate and USOshared folder

On Windows 10 under the C:\Programdata folder I keep seeing the following folders USOPrivate and USOshared. Any idea what they are? Some articles on the net suggest they are malware. please confirm.

Synckronize, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

ProgramData folder in Windows 10

1. ProgramData folder in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - ProgramData folder

2. "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu Places" Folder MIssing

in Windows 10 Customization
    "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu Places" Folder MIssing: https://www.isumsoft.com/windows-10/file-explorer-missing-from-start-menu-in-windows-10.htmlhttps://www.askvg.com/windows-10-tip-add-remove-rename-or-change-shortcuts-on-the-bottom-left-of-start-menu/C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu PlacesWhy my computer does not...
  3. "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu Places" Folder MIssing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu Places" Folder MIssing: https://www.isumsoft.com/windows-10/file-explorer-missing-from-start-menu-in-windows-10.htmlhttps://www.askvg.com/windows-10-tip-add-remove-rename-or-change-shortcuts-on-the-bottom-left-of-start-menu/C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu PlacesWhy my computer does not...
  4. "C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu Places" Folder MIssing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Disk C storage rapidly fills up. Disk storage analysis says it is ProgramData folder. How...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Disk C storage rapidly fills up. Disk storage analysis says it is ProgramData folder. How...: My screenshots cannot upload for some reason. Anyway, full disk C storage seems to be a common issue with many different ways to approach it. I tried it all:checked for malware via antivirus nothing found even on full scan;ran chkdsk command nothing found; cleaned and...
  6. Disk C storage rapidly fills up. Disk storage analysis says it is ProgramData folder. How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk C storage rapidly fills up. Disk storage analysis says it is ProgramData folder. How...: My screenshots cannot upload for some reason. Anyway, full disk C storage seems to be a common issue with many different ways to approach it. I tried it all:checked for malware via antivirus nothing found even on full scan;ran chkdsk command nothing found; cleaned and...
  7. Disk C storage rapidly fills up. Disk storage analysis says it is ProgramData folder. How...

8. How to remove access to the C:\ProgramData folder?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove access to the C:\ProgramData folder?: I was trying to bind my medial play/pause button to spotify by changing .mp3 and .cda files to open with Spotify by default. But since Spotify came with the laptop, I had to find spotify by unlocking access to the 'ProgramData' file. I was unsuccessful, but now I can't open...
  9. How to remove access to the C:\ProgramData folder?

How to remove access to the C:\ProgramData folder?: I was trying to bind my medial play/pause button to spotify by changing .mp3 and .cda files to open with Spotify by default. But since Spotify came with the laptop, I had to find spotify by unlocking access to the 'ProgramData' file. I was unsuccessful, but now I can't open...
  10. Found some hidden folders with random letters in ProgramData on C:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Found some hidden folders with random letters in ProgramData on C:: I was just checking through my program data for deleting something, and that's when I found 4 hidden folders, each with short, random letters, and they have nothing inside. Are these folders created by malware? Can I delete them?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. program data folder windows 10

2. programdata windows 10

3. program data folder

4. %programdata% windows 10,
  5. where is program data folder,
  6. program data folder location,
  7. where is programdata,
  8. programdata in windows 10,
  9. program data folder in windows 10,
  10. usoprivate,
  11. where is programdata folder,