Windows 10: ProgramData/USOShared/Logs is getting HUGE

Discus and support ProgramData/USOShared/Logs is getting HUGE in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear sirs, on a Windows 10 1803 Client Computer, the System Drive is currently running full with only some MB left. Analyzing the situation I found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by OliverKoenen, Jan 31, 2019.

1. ProgramData/USOShared/Logs is getting HUGE

Dear sirs,

on a Windows 10 1803 Client Computer, the System Drive is currently running full with only some MB left. Analyzing the situation I found out that the problem was caused by the ProgramData/USOShared/Logs folder, which is now about 50GB in size. To solve the situation and prevent to get an unbootable device, I need some information what to do with the files inside of the Logs folder. They are all named UpdateSessionOrchestration_Temp.xxxxxx.etl with xxxxxx being a number.

Thanks for your advice,

Oliver

:)

OliverKoenen, Jan 31, 2019

2. Programdata folder with USOPrivate and USOshared folder

On Windows 10 under the C:\Programdata folder I keep seeing the following folders USOPrivate and USOshared. Any idea what they are? Some articles on the net suggest they are malware. please confirm.

Synckronize, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Romel Ram Win User
    Programdata folder with USOPrivate and USOshared folder

Hi,

We understand that you're having concerns with the Program data folders:
    USOPrivate
    and USOshared. You can refer to Holger Schulz's post on this
    link to know more about these folders.

Kindly post back if you have further concerns.

Romel Ram, Jan 31, 2019
  4. xMichuXDx Win User

ProgramData/USOShared/Logs is getting HUGE

Programdata folder with USOPrivate and USOshared folder

what is USOPrivate and USOShared and why I have it on my computer

xMichuXDx, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

ProgramData/USOShared/Logs is getting HUGE

1. ProgramData/USOShared/Logs is getting HUGE - Similar Threads - ProgramData USOShared Logs

2. Getting Huge Ping Spikes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting Huge Ping Spikes: Hi, as the description says, i have been getting very high ping spikes recently. I have already been looking trough many other posts, with similar issues and tried as many fixes i could find. I also did a Test on this Website and as you can see in the picuture, my ping spikes...
  3. Getting Huge Ping Spikes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting Huge Ping Spikes: Hi, as the description says, i have been getting very high ping spikes recently. I have already been looking trough many other posts, with similar issues and tried as many fixes i could find. I also did a Test on this Website and as you can see in the picuture, my ping spikes...
  4. Cannot get acess to programdata windows defender

Cannot get acess to programdata windows defender: hey i cant get access to this folder can someone help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-get-acess-to-programdata-windows-defender/ad85577f-32cd-48c2-aa70-e700529bb66c
  5. programdata

in Windows 10 Gaming
    programdata: how did my ProgramData folder reach 314 GB ? when I checked the contents of the folder, it doesn't amount to 10-15gb of data... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programdata/210eb5b3-4257-44d4-9329-4036c1b5d712
  6. programdata

programdata: how did my ProgramData folder reach 314 GB ? when I checked the contents of the folder, it doesn't amount to 10-15gb of data... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programdata/210eb5b3-4257-44d4-9329-4036c1b5d712
  7. programdata

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Malware on USOShared/logs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malware on USOShared/logs: Hi Team, I had issue with one of my server: W32/Nytroloh.JV!tr.bdr , Detected at: 2019-11-14 03:50:56, Malware:W32/Nytroloh.JV!tr.bdr found in C:\ProgramData\USOShared\Logs\UpdateSessionOrchestration_Temp.20.etl by realtime scan. Attempt to quarantine file failed. Although...
  9. Windows 10 - C:\ProgramData\USOShared\Logs

Windows 10 - C:\ProgramData\USOShared\Logs: Hi we have a Windows 10 pc and the *.etl files in C:\ProgramData\USOShared\Logs are growing very rapidly. It gets to over a million within a couple of days. It is growing aprox 7 files per second. So I have setup a script that deletes them every 10 minutes. But we have...
  10. PCDr taking a huge amount of space in the ProgramData folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PCDr taking a huge amount of space in the ProgramData folder: I've seen another thread in this forum regarding PCDr (a folder within the ProgramData folder) and a couple of answers suggesting it could be either Dell software or malware. I have a Dell desktop myself, and I looked a bit more carefully at the contents of this folder when I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usoshared logs

2. updatesessionorchestration_temp

3. usoshared usoprivate in windows 10

4. what is usoshared file,
  5. usoshared,
  6. what is usoprivate,
  7. USO Private windowws 10,
  8. programdata usoshared löschen,
  9. was ist usoprivate,
  10. usoprivate,
  11. w10 what is usoshared,