Windows 10: Programfiles(x86)\ Windows Kits Problem

Discus and support Programfiles(x86)\ Windows Kits Problem in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In the folder I have 8.1 broken need to uninstall 10 need to uninstall NETFXSDK ? need to uninstall On another computer only 8.1 This computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ken1943, Dec 10, 2015.

1. ken1943 Win User

Programfiles(x86)\ Windows Kits Problem

In the folder I have 8.1 broken need to uninstall
    10 need to uninstall
    NETFXSDK ? need to uninstall

On another computer only 8.1 This computer works ok

This has something to due with making a Paragon Backup & Restore Disk

A web search says how to remove the kits with device manager. I don't know what they are labeled in Device Manager.

I have the 8.1 installer and Visual c++ version downloads I need.

Tnx for any help in Device Manager

Ken

:)

ken1943, Dec 10, 2015

2. 0x80070005

Set OSBIT=32

IF exist "%ProgramFiles(x86)%" set OSBIT=64

set RUNNINGDIR=%ProgramFiles%

IF %OSBIT% == 64 set RUNNINGDIR=%ProgramFiles(x86)%

subinacl /subkeyreg "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Component Based Servicing" /grant="nt service\trustedinstaller"=f

chillout92, Dec 10, 2015
  3. slance310 Win User
    x86 and x64 programs and installations

Hi,

They are being put in ProgramFiles(x86) because they are 32bit programs, or possibly 16bit...

Most all programs are installed to "Program Files"... However, when 32bit programs are installed to a 64bit Windows OS, they are redirected to ProgramFiles (x86)...

slance310, Dec 10, 2015
Thema:

Programfiles(x86)\ Windows Kits Problem

1. Programfiles(x86)\ Windows Kits Problem - Similar Threads - Programfiles x86 Kits

2. I accidentally deleted the programfile

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted the programfile: please help me, I accidentally deleted the programfile and it's malfunctioning, thank you very much https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-deleted-the-programfile/e9a85e99-e920-4729-8626-2bbec9f4aa0f
  3. I accidentally deleted the programfile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I accidentally deleted the programfile: please help me, I accidentally deleted the programfile and it's malfunctioning, thank you very much https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-deleted-the-programfile/e9a85e99-e920-4729-8626-2bbec9f4aa0f
  4. Windows Driver Kit

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Driver Kit: I have been having trouble with the drivers for my HP 23-q113w Touch since February. I just installed the WDK and used it to delete ghost devices. Thanks to your forum. I would like to know if there could possibly be anything in the WDK that might help me with my touch screen...
  5. Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit: Is it safe to remove this app, it takes up over 3gb and I need to free up space on my operating disk? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-assessment-and-deployment-kit/d1dfabb6-bddf-4b91-a45a-9755e9e61721
  6. Programfiles got deleteted!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Programfiles got deleteted!!!: i got up this morning and started up my pc, nothing was working so i checked my drives and i didnt see "Program files" and "Programfilesx86"! can i get the back somehow?...
  7. root kits

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    root kits: what is scan root kits for on malware bytes build1904sedww 150311
  8. Problem with (x86)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with (x86): Hi, I have an annoying issue where I can not see the files of my games from steam when I choose the (x86) folder which is on C: I go to steam, steam apps, and common. The only two games which I see there are only TF2 and CSGO, which I have recently moved from my SSD to HDD...
  9. Previous Windows 10 Kit

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Previous Windows 10 Kit: Hello, Please give me your Windows 10 kits with previous versions of Windows. Wait for response!. A good day!. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/previous-windows-10-kit/0feb1b76-7b39-404c-88ad-f85f44b69ddb
  10. deleted folder from programfiles(x86)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    deleted folder from programfiles(x86): i have installed corel video studio. and while trying to uninstall it i did not find it in control panel>uninstall or change a program. so i manually deleted corel folder from programfiles(x86) and cleaned registry with ccleaner. does this process removes that corel software...