Windows 10: programmes

Discus and support programmes in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; can anyone help ive two programmes that ive downloaded by accident but cannot uninstall them any help would be nice thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by philpentecost, Nov 21, 2019.

1. programmes

can anyone help ive two programmes that ive downloaded by accident but cannot uninstall them any help would be nice thanks

:)

philpentecost, Nov 21, 2019

2. Where are my programmes listed using Windows 10

I have just bought a new laptop with windows 10 and have downloaded various programmes. Where are they ?!

I can't find a list of them anywhere. They are not added to those daft boxes on the front screen and they are not in the list when I click on the Start button, just some are listed but not many and in an order I don't like, last purchased then frequently
    used (not) and who wants 'suggestion for paid programmes' ?)

Thx in advance

RosemaryAllan, Nov 21, 2019
  3. In certain programmes, the lines, colour's and words are blurred, this seems to only apply to programmes that involve text.

Hi,

To assist you better, answer the below questions

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • When you say programmes, which programs are you exactly referring to?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to run the
    System Maintenance troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on System Maintenance.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persists then I suggest you to try updating the video card driver and other drivers. Check for the issue then. Refer the below article on
    How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10:

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Do get back to us, so we can assist you further.

Ashwin V S, Nov 21, 2019
  4. programmes

16Bit programme using NTVDM on Win10 32Bit cannot see shared printers

Hello all,

I have a 16bit programme that is very important to us and is in use in multiple locations. Normally we use Windows XP but recently many clients want to upgrade to Windows 10. We have found that the programme works well on Windows 10 32Bit using NTVDM, but it is unable to "see" any shared printers. That is to say, the printers can be seen in the Command Prompt using NETVIEW and the printers are listed as we would expect, but they cannot be seen by the 16Bit programme.

I'm hoping that this might be a problem that somebody else has already resolved somehow. All thoughts and suggestions welcomed programmes :)

Cheers, James

JamesChubb, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

programmes

1. programmes - Similar Threads - programmes

2. error message appears after removing a programme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error message appears after removing a programme: I installed and then removed trend micro cleaner from my laptop. Now each time i logon I get the following error message. and even trend It could not fix it. they have told me that " windows.CrossDevise " is part of the operating system.I have tried "dism.exe /Online...
  3. error message appears after removing a programme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error message appears after removing a programme: I installed and then removed trend micro cleaner from my laptop. Now each time i logon I get the following error message. and even trend It could not fix it. they have told me that " windows.CrossDevise " is part of the operating system.I have tried "dism.exe /Online...
  4. W11 - Saving Programme and Files to Specified Locations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 - Saving Programme and Files to Specified Locations: I've installed a boating app - the Dutch ANWB Waterkaarten - and there is no custom option to specify file location. So I installed it and the programme was installed on C drive in Programmes and User data folders.I uninstalled the app and changed the Windows default file...
  5. W11 - Saving Programme and Files to Specified Locations

W11 - Saving Programme and Files to Specified Locations: I've installed a boating app - the Dutch ANWB Waterkaarten - and there is no custom option to specify file location. So I installed it and the programme was installed on C drive in Programmes and User data folders.I uninstalled the app and changed the Windows default file...
  6. how can i discover if i have downloaded multiple windows 11 files/programmes. and how can i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i discover if i have downloaded multiple windows 11 files/programmes. and how can i...: How would I be able to discover if I have downloaded multiple files/downloads of the same Windows 11 drivers or files, which is using up hard drive space I don't have to spare? I am a true novice with this whole IT and online gaming so please tread softly with me lol....
  7. how can i discover if i have downloaded multiple windows 11 files/programmes. and how can i...

how can i discover if i have downloaded multiple windows 11 files/programmes. and how can i...: How would I be able to discover if I have downloaded multiple files/downloads of the same Windows 11 drivers or files, which is using up hard drive space I don't have to spare? I am a true novice with this whole IT and online gaming so please tread softly with me lol....
  8. Changing from Win 10 to win 11. Programme still work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing from Win 10 to win 11. Programme still work?: I am using win 10. If I change to Win 11, will my old Works 4 programmes still work without any problems? Or are they likely to be deleted? Anything else I need to know?...
  9. Changing from Win 10 to win 11. Programme still work?

Changing from Win 10 to win 11. Programme still work?: I am using win 10. If I change to Win 11, will my old Works 4 programmes still work without any problems? Or are they likely to be deleted? Anything else I need to know?...
  10. i am using a USB programmer , its not showing in "This Pc "as a drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i am using a USB programmer , its not showing in "This Pc "as a drive: in my office laptop have - window 10 pro 64 bit .i am using an " MCU USB debugger " .this is appear in the Device Manager->disk drive->usb device but this is not showing in :This PC" as a drive if i am using my Personal laptop this show as Removable Disk G.what is the reason...