Windows 10: programming languages

Discus and support programming languages in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; what are the programming languages in windows core os development... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MadhavaKanchu, Jan 8, 2019.

1. programming languages

what are the programming languages in windows core os development

:)

MadhavaKanchu, Jan 8, 2019

2. What programming language

Hi,
    I kinda have a problem... I dont know which computer programming language to learn and stick with. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have done 2d programming with c++ and python and now want to move onto possibly 3d game programming. Which language should i use that has good 3d API's? I was thinking possibly C# with XNA gamestudio becuase my high school offers C# classes. Any suggestions?!*Smile programming languages :)

Thanks!

binsky3333, Jan 8, 2019
  3. avi12641 Win User
    Prevent language from automatically being changed

• Since Keyla has stopped working.
    • Two.
    • When I test if the language stays after switching between programs - I switch to a different program, then switch the language, then switch to the previous program.
    The steps you suggested didn't work, as I don't want to remove any of the languages.

avi12641, Jan 8, 2019
  4. dude12564 Win User

programming languages

Turing Programming Language

I'll keep this in mind, I hear almost no one knows about this language, purely educational i hear. Do you think learning Python / Java before C would help , or should I just go to C/C++/C# after?

Thanks for the site! *Big Grin programming languages :D

You might have to change that into simplier english, this is my first year of programming.

dude12564, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

programming languages

1. programming languages - Similar Threads - programming languages

2. Microsoft defender dectects my programming language as "Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft defender dectects my programming language as "Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml".: I saw an Batch script error when I were testing my programon my programming language. Then I saw that my compiler disappeared. Also, my terminal hotkey handler ctrl + alt + t were diabled without reasons. When I decided to download my programming languages' compilator from...
  3. Microsoft defender dectects my programming language as "Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft defender dectects my programming language as "Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml".: I saw an Batch script error when I were testing my programon my programming language. Then I saw that my compiler disappeared. Also, my terminal hotkey handler ctrl + alt + t were diabled without reasons. When I decided to download my programming languages' compilator from...
  4. Microsoft defender dectects my programming language as "Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml".

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. i purchased the program. it is in foreign language. need live support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i purchased the program. it is in foreign language. need live support: I purchase Microsoft 365 , it is in a foreign language which I can not read. Need live agent to convert to English USA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-the-program-it-is-in-foreign-language/5372fd82-5d3e-4546-b5f7-baa8eabc042c
  6. i purchased the program. it is in foreign language. need live support

i purchased the program. it is in foreign language. need live support: I purchase Microsoft 365 , it is in a foreign language which I can not read. Need live agent to convert to English USA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-the-program-it-is-in-foreign-language/5372fd82-5d3e-4546-b5f7-baa8eabc042c
  7. i purchased the program. it is in foreign language. need live support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Trojan Wacata.h!ml seems to be found when I compile my program with a Greek file language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Wacata.h!ml seems to be found when I compile my program with a Greek file language: Hi,I am a card game developer, and for more than 20 years I have been compiling my installer with InnoSetup, from an unconnected and well-protected PC. No viruses were detected by my antivirus or BitDefender. Recently, I added a Greek language file unicode .txt text file to...
  9. Trojan Wacata.h!ml seems to be found when I compile my program with a Greek file language

Trojan Wacata.h!ml seems to be found when I compile my program with a Greek file language: Hi,I am a card game developer, and for more than 20 years I have been compiling my installer with InnoSetup, from an unconnected and well-protected PC. No viruses were detected by my antivirus or BitDefender. Recently, I added a Greek language file unicode .txt text file to...
  10. How to set a keyboard input language for a particular program/app in Windows 11 and keep...

How to set a keyboard input language for a particular program/app in Windows 11 and keep...: Hi,I normally use Portuguese keyboard in my programs, but I need to use English keyboard in a specific program.I'd like to know if it is possible to link an English keyboard with a specific program and keep this way the next time I run the program?...