Windows 10: Programs and Features disabled by system administrator

Discus and support Programs and Features disabled by system administrator in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I can't access to programs and Features because it says that it got disabled by the system administrator. But I am the administrator, and I did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SlmUcr, Jun 30, 2020.

1. /u/SlmUcr Win User

Programs and Features disabled by system administrator

Hi,

I can't access to programs and Features because it says that it got disabled by the system administrator. But I am the administrator, and I did nothing. I checked all msc files.

On rsop.msc i cannot access to the administrative templates

on gpedit.msc everything is unconfigured. Please help me out!!!

I am on Win 10 Home 1903 and installed gpedit.msc through batch file afterwards

submitted by /u/SlmUcr
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SlmUcr, Jun 30, 2020
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    "Built-in administrator" still denied access to many apps and functions

Hi Andy,

• What is the exact error message you are getting when you try to open apps?
    I understand your concern about accessing the operating system. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, I realize this may be frustrating. We are here to help you in resolving the issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted system settings/ system files. Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to check if Built-in Administrator account is enabled. If so, try to disable.

Step 1: Follow the steps toDisable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.
      • Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open
        Command Prompt
      • Type the following command and hit Enter:
      • net user administrator /active: no (Check for the spaces)
    Restart the computer and check with the status of this issue.

Step 2: Also, I suggest you to refer to the below thread replied by
    Marilyn O on November 22, 2012 as this suggestion has helped many others and check if it helps you as well.

App can't open with built in administrator account

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Arul_D, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Programs and Features disabled by system administrator

Unable to view installed updates under Programs and Features, says: Searching for programs

Hi Lanneau,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know if you have installed any programs after upgrade to Windows 10?

I suggest you to try the below and check if helps.

Steps:

• Right click on Start button from desktop and select
      Programs and Features
    • Click on View installed updates to find if any installed.
    • If there are no programs installed then you will see: No programs are installed on this computer in the window.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any further assistance on Windows Operating System. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Programs and Features disabled by system administrator

1. Programs and Features disabled by system administrator - Similar Threads - Programs Features disabled

2. Why programs are allowed to disable minimizing feature?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why programs are allowed to disable minimizing feature?: It's really annoying when f.e. some games cannot be minimized to taskbar. Why operating system is allowing a mere program to control this part of operating system? This shouldn't even be possible to disable by any program....
  3. Why programs are allowed to disable minimizing feature?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why programs are allowed to disable minimizing feature?: It's really annoying when f.e. some games cannot be minimized to taskbar. Why operating system is allowing a mere program to control this part of operating system? This shouldn't even be possible to disable by any program....
  4. Why programs are allowed to disable minimizing feature?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Features Disabled

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Features Disabled: A number of features have been disabled on my laptop, including my fingerprint sensor and Bluetooth. When I go to device manager, Bluetooth is under hidden devices and is grayed out. In settings, it does not give me the option to turn on Bluetooth again and it says Bluetooth...
  6. System Restore disabled by your system administrator or is greyed out

in Windows 10 News
    System Restore disabled by your system administrator or is greyed out: [ATTACH]If you receive a System Restore is disabled by your system administrator message, this post will help you fix the problem on your Windows 10/8/7 […] This article System Restore disabled by your system administrator or is greyed out first appeared on...
  7. This feature has been disabled by your administrator Office 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    This feature has been disabled by your administrator Office 2016: I clicked to use the help in MS Excel and I got an error message stating that the feature was disabled my my administrator. However this is my home computer and I am the only person that uses the computer. I opened up Word and tried clicking on help and I get the same error...
  8. This feature has been disabled by your administrator Office 2016

in Windows 10 Support
    This feature has been disabled by your administrator Office 2016: I clicked to use the help in MS Excel and I got an error message stating that the feature was disabled my my administrator. However this is my home computer and I am the only person that uses the computer. I opened up Word and tried clicking on help and I get the same error...
  9. programs & features

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    programs & features: There are several programs on my laptop that seem like they might be unnecessary but I'm not sure. For instance, there are 2 programs called Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable - Version 11.0.61030.0. They were both installed on the same date in 2018 - but one says...
  10. Unable to sign in as System Administrator, "no program associated..."

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Unable to sign in as System Administrator, "no program associated...": I was attempting to change the User administrator name so that it reflected a new windows explorer file path. When my SO set up the machine, she set the user name as "Mike & Steph". Well, this is now in the file path for all of our files and I work with software where no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your system administrator has disabled windows features

2. your system administrator has disabled programs and features windows 10