Windows 10: programs and features has something strange?

Discus and support programs and features has something strange? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have something that says MaskVPN Global Media (Thailand ) Co, Ltd should I uninstall that? 170069 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by p5200, Dec 9, 2020.

1. p5200 Win User

programs and features has something strange?

I have something that says MaskVPN Global Media (Thailand ) Co, Ltd should I uninstall that?

:)

p5200, Dec 9, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 9, 2020
  3. Unable to view installed updates under Programs and Features, says: Searching for programs

Hi Lanneau,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know if you have installed any programs after upgrade to Windows 10?

I suggest you to try the below and check if helps.

Steps:

• Right click on Start button from desktop and select
      Programs and Features
    • Click on View installed updates to find if any installed.
    • If there are no programs installed then you will see: No programs are installed on this computer in the window.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any further assistance on Windows Operating System. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 9, 2020
  4. programs and features has something strange?

can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

programs and features has something strange?

1. programs and features has something strange? - Similar Threads - programs features has

2. Something strange with my win11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something strange with my win11: I cannot upgrade my win10 to win 11 and I have asked advice from this community. Then I followed the advised instruction and install a new win11 in a new 3TB harddisk.But I have some trouble with the new win11, it sometime stop running, the screen would freeze for 1 second....
  3. Something strange with my win11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something strange with my win11: I cannot upgrade my win10 to win 11 and I have asked advice from this community. Then I followed the advised instruction and install a new win11 in a new 3TB harddisk.But I have some trouble with the new win11, it sometime stop running, the screen would freeze for 1 second....
  4. programs and features has something strange?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    programs and features has something strange?: I have something that says MaskVPN Global Media (Thailand ) Co, Ltd should I uninstall that? 170069
  5. Something called 'program' in startup of task manager with strange path file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Something called 'program' in startup of task manager with strange path file: [ATTACH] I can't find Power sound editor free folder anywhere and yes I changed the show hidden files and folders. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/something-called-program-in-startup-of-task/a25a9d78-6d66-4c20-a0c0-b3b28784e20b
  6. Strange program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Strange program: obviousvarade.exe does anyone know what what this program does, it is running on my PC and I am unable to stop it, it just restarts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-program/0a962c89-9b77-4056-ac28-d13cf7f6b7a3
  7. Strange hotkey feature?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Strange hotkey feature?: Whenever I am playing Games, my WASD keys sometimes become non functional in-game and will instead open different features. W opens some whiteboard/pen option, S opens settings, A opens notifications, etc. This is really annoying, as I have no idea how I turn it on (I imagine...
  8. Something strange happens with wallpaper

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Something strange happens with wallpaper: Sometimes the desktop icons starting to leave black squares or smth behind them and after refreshing background turns black... screenshots https://imgur.com/a/i11wODk submitted by /u/alangetar [link] [comments]...
  9. Programs and Features is giving an incorrect and strange storage size on a majority of...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Programs and Features is giving an incorrect and strange storage size on a majority of...: [ATTACH] That's the problem, its not on every app but a decent amount of them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programs-and-features-is-giving-an-incorrect-and/b74e6e37-829a-4e67-8f81-913461d4d8b7"
  10. Something strange, suddenly a program and menu will open multiple time

in Windows 10 Support
    Something strange, suddenly a program and menu will open multiple time: On my upgrade win 10, sometimes a program will open multiple times. The program will open many times, and the menu\option window will open. a restart or log of seems to fix it. Any ideas or examples of what this is? This happens so rarely that a troubleshoot seems...