Windows 10: programs and features is not offering to repair applications

Discus and support programs and features is not offering to repair applications in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Trying to repair C++ but the repair feature is gone.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LawrenceJennings, Jan 30, 2019.

1. programs and features is not offering to repair applications

Trying to repair C++ but the repair feature is gone.

:)

LawrenceJennings, Jan 30, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

repair programs

Hi Barbara, follow these steps to perform a full repair of your Office installation . . .

Open Control Panel - Programs and Features

Click Microsoft Office in the list of installed applications

At the top, click 'Change'

On the resulting dialog, click 'Repair' - choose the Online Repair, it is a comprehensive fix

That should fix any issues with your Office Installation . . .

DaveM121, Jan 30, 2019
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jan 30, 2019
  4. DaveM121 Win User

programs and features is not offering to repair applications

Windows need repair

Hi kunle, follow these steps to perform a full repair of your Office installation . . .

Open Control Panel - Programs and Features

Click Microsoft Office in the list of installed applications

At the top, click 'Change'

On the resulting dialog, click 'Repair' - choose the online repair, it is a comprehensive fix

That should fix any issues with your Office Installation . . .

DaveM121, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

programs and features is not offering to repair applications

1. programs and features is not offering to repair applications - Similar Threads - programs features offering

2. How do I repair the folder association for Programs and Features?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I repair the folder association for Programs and Features?: When I open Programs and Features from the Control Panel, rather than displaying the information associated with the programs installed, it displays information I would expect to see when I open a Music folder. How do I go about repairing this feature?...
  3. How do I repair the folder association for Programs and Features?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I repair the folder association for Programs and Features?: When I open Programs and Features from the Control Panel, rather than displaying the information associated with the programs installed, it displays information I would expect to see when I open a Music folder. How do I go about repairing this feature?...
  4. Programs and Features

in Windows 10 Customization
    Programs and Features: Ever since Windows 10 did its automatic update, which should be illegal I never asked it to update and I even tried turning the feature off but it updated anyways, now when I look under Programs and Features it shows that I have a total of 15 programs installed on my...
  5. Control Panel|Programs|Programs and Features -- no Repair Option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Control Panel|Programs|Programs and Features -- no Repair Option: At the top of the list, is says, "click uninistall, change, or repair". But, there is no "repair". Only uninstall and change. I don't see it either on right click menu. Help, how can this be? 1 Billion people must see this menu. How can it have this error in it? What...
  6. zip feature only offers bluetooth

zip feature only offers bluetooth: I have a customer who needs to send me a file, but she says that when she gets to the (right click on filename)>Send to > , the only option she is given is "Bluetooth device". Is this a known problem?...
  7. Application window features

Application window features: I am unable to gain access to desktop icon properties for many of my shortcuts. My associated application properties dialogs no longer have any way to select how the window displays upon start-up. These problems became apparent following the 'forced' update for Windows 10...
  8. Repair a program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Repair a program: How do I repair, not install a program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/repair-a-program/390d670c-9d86-4262-b2c3-9ea0b2ce5109"
  9. programs & features

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    programs & features: There are several programs on my laptop that seem like they might be unnecessary but I'm not sure. For instance, there are 2 programs called Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable - Version 11.0.61030.0. They were both installed on the same date in 2018 - but one says...
  10. Programs and features

Programs and features: The list of windows settings is extensive. Is there a default setting or a list of items that must be left on in order to keep the basic Win10 programs running. I would like to shut down anything that is burning Ram that I don't need. Cortina is the biggest user of Ram...