Windows 10: Programs and features question

Discus and support Programs and features question in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So i removed razer cortex and razer synapse from programs and features and i was wondering if that all i need to do to get rid of it? I went into my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AI Phoenixity, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Programs and features question

So i removed razer cortex and razer synapse from programs and features and i was wondering if that all i need to do to get rid of it? I went into my files and saw that there are still fules of razer in program files, program files86, and program data and i was wondering if thats fine and if i need to delete them?

:)

AI Phoenixity, Mar 12, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 12, 2021
  3. Unable to view installed updates under Programs and Features, says: Searching for programs

Hi Lanneau,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know if you have installed any programs after upgrade to Windows 10?

I suggest you to try the below and check if helps.

Steps:

• Right click on Start button from desktop and select
      Programs and Features
    • Click on View installed updates to find if any installed.
    • If there are no programs installed then you will see: No programs are installed on this computer in the window.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any further assistance on Windows Operating System. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 12, 2021
  4. Programs and features question

can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Mar 12, 2021
Thema:

Programs and features question

1. Programs and features question - Similar Threads - Programs features question

2. User and Program question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User and Program question: Hello,I am writing to ask a weird question.I have 2 accounts on pc and they both can access same installed programs.But is there a way to create a 3rd user account but have it so it can have its own programs that cant be used by the other users?I need a way to install another...
  3. Programs and features question

Programs and features question: So i asked this question already but no one answers, so when you remove a software from programs and features is that all you need to do? I uninstalled razer cortex and razer synapse and it got removed but when i go to file explorer i still see folders of it? Is that normal...
  4. Feature update question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Feature update question: Hell, 1 year ago I installed Windows 10 Pro 1809 version. Right now I'm still receiving updates for it, like cumulative updates, updates for definitions of Windows Defender etc. I saw that there a newer releases, like 20h2. I know that when a newer release is out I should be...
  5. Security programs question

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security programs question: Is the Windows security that comes in win 10 pro pretty decent or should I get a different software program to install? Thanks! *Smile 161467
  6. question on apps and features

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    question on apps and features: hi there i have a question regarding my windows laptop in the application and features settings window. i have listed all of my applications by installation date. all but one of the apps are installed after 26th april which is when i first used the laptop. the app shown...
  7. Programs and Features

in Windows 10 Customization
    Programs and Features: Ever since Windows 10 did its automatic update, which should be illegal I never asked it to update and I even tried turning the feature off but it updated anyways, now when I look under Programs and Features it shows that I have a total of 15 programs installed on my...
  8. question about a program

question about a program: Does anyone know for sure if i am using vpn or proxy servers on one computer and not the other could a 3rd party know they were linked because of this app. i was playing a game and igot banned for using an autoclicker so i played by hand and gotbanned again turns out they ban...
  9. programs & features

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    programs & features: There are several programs on my laptop that seem like they might be unnecessary but I'm not sure. For instance, there are 2 programs called Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable - Version 11.0.61030.0. They were both installed on the same date in 2018 - but one says...
  10. Programs and features

in Windows 10 Customization
    Programs and features: The list of windows settings is extensive. Is there a default setting or a list of items that must be left on in order to keep the basic Win10 programs running. I would like to shut down anything that is burning Ram that I don't need. Cortina is the biggest user of Ram...