Windows 10: Programs and Features

Discus and support Programs and Features in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Ever since Windows 10 did its automatic update, which should be illegal I never asked it to update and I even tried turning the feature off but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichelleCatania, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Programs and Features

Ever since Windows 10 did its automatic update, which should be illegal I never asked it to update and I even tried turning the feature off but it updated anyways, now when I look under Programs and Features it shows that I have a total of 15 programs installed on my computer. Where is everything? I looked in Apps and they're not there either.

:)

MichelleCatania, Apr 7, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 7, 2020
  3. Unable to view installed updates under Programs and Features, says: Searching for programs

Hi Lanneau,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know if you have installed any programs after upgrade to Windows 10?

I suggest you to try the below and check if helps.

Steps:

• Right click on Start button from desktop and select
      Programs and Features
    • Click on View installed updates to find if any installed.
    • If there are no programs installed then you will see: No programs are installed on this computer in the window.

Hope it helps. Feel free to contact us for any further assistance on Windows Operating System. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 7, 2020
  4. Programs and Features

can't uninstall program

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. I appreciate your effort in resolving this issue.

- Did you try un-installing the program from programs and features?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Repairing or removing programs

To uninstall programs, go to Settings.
    • On the Start menu, then select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    If you are still unable to uninstall the program, follow the steps below.

• In Search, enter Control Panel and select Control Panel.
    • Select Programs > Programs and Features, then select the program.
    • Select the program, then select Uninstall. Some apps that are built in to Windows can’t be uninstalled.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.

Let us know the status.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Programs and Features

1. Programs and Features - Similar Threads - Programs Features

2. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...: Keep getting the message, "This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program."Having issues downloading Fallout on the Microsoft Store. I don't believe I would need the Windows Insider program. I believe it could be a connection issue since the...
  3. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...: Keep getting the message, "This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program."Having issues downloading Fallout on the Microsoft Store. I don't believe I would need the Windows Insider program. I believe it could be a connection issue since the...
  4. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. doses win 11 backup save include programs, features and settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    doses win 11 backup save include programs, features and settings?: doses win 11 backup save include programs, features and settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doses-win-11-backup-save-include-programs-features/d337be75-04af-4e2c-8163-20b2ef6bcd16
  6. doses win 11 backup save include programs, features and settings?

doses win 11 backup save include programs, features and settings?: doses win 11 backup save include programs, features and settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/doses-win-11-backup-save-include-programs-features/d337be75-04af-4e2c-8163-20b2ef6bcd16
  7. the dates column blank when I opened Control Panel\Programs & Features today

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the dates column blank when I opened Control Panel\Programs & Features today: the dates column blank when I opened Control Panel\Programs & Features today https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-dates-column-blank-when-i-opened-control/a9ae12b2-a442-49cb-a4b1-915054719079
  8. the dates column blank when I opened Control Panel\Programs & Features today

the dates column blank when I opened Control Panel\Programs & Features today: the dates column blank when I opened Control Panel\Programs & Features today https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-dates-column-blank-when-i-opened-control/a9ae12b2-a442-49cb-a4b1-915054719079
  9. Error opening Help in Windows-based programs: "Feature not included" or "Help not supported"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error opening Help in Windows-based programs: "Feature not included" or "Help not supported": I get this error message and cannot make sense of the resolution supplied. Does anyone have a clear, understandable solution for this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-opening-help-in-windows-based-programs/6d1d7184-b56d-42cc-b54a-d7c175db0a40
  10. Error opening Help in Windows-based programs: "Feature not included" or "Help not supported"

Error opening Help in Windows-based programs: "Feature not included" or "Help not supported": I get this error message and cannot make sense of the resolution supplied. Does anyone have a clear, understandable solution for this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-opening-help-in-windows-based-programs/6d1d7184-b56d-42cc-b54a-d7c175db0a40

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows programs and features

2. program and features