Windows 10: Programs are invisible but act like they are there and open.

Discus and support Programs are invisible but act like they are there and open. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My pc has been experiencing an issue where some programs are not showing up. I have read many forms that said it is just minimized or lost in a corner... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NickSchwartz1, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Programs are invisible but act like they are there and open.

My pc has been experiencing an issue where some programs are not showing up. I have read many forms that said it is just minimized or lost in a corner but for me, it acts like it is there. When I open one of the programs that don't work it says it is open on the taskbar but when I move my cursor on the program, my mouse changes cursors like I am using the program but I just can't see it. also when a program like that opens I can't use the other program unless I click it on the taskbar.

Thank you so much if you can solve my problem.

:)

NickSchwartz1, Jul 24, 2018
  2. CursaYT Win User

Opening program invisible

So im practicing piano and got this free software piano from above and it opens but i cant see it

I have one monitor that is connected to a desktop and when i try to open the software it goes invisible but its still open any suggestions.

Moved From:

CursaYT, Jul 24, 2018
  3. ACT Pro 2013 will not open in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

The most likely causes on a standalone are a damaged or invalid .pad file or SQL is not running, or is damaged.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Click your Windows Start button, choose Run and type in actdiag.

• When ACT! Diagnostics comes up, click Databases, the Database List.

• Locate your database in the list, right-click on it and select Detach. Make sure you know the filepath to your database before detaching it.

• When the database has been detached, open My Computer (or Windows Explorer) and browse to the location of your database.

• Locate the .PAD file for your database [database name].pad and delete it.

• Reopen ACT!...you will get a message that the last database opened cannot found, then will be taken to the Open Database dialog box.

• At the bottom of this box, change the Files of Type to .adf, browse to the location of your database and double-click on the .adf file for your database.

• You will get a message that ACT! will verify your database, click OK and ACT will reattach your database to SQL and create a new .pad file.

• Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Jul 24, 2018
  4. Programs are invisible but act like they are there and open.

The program I am trying to run is "invisible"

I am opening this Launcher to install a game, but when I open it, it is invisible. I can still click buttons in the program, but I can't SEE it. I looked everywhere online and it is not working. Other programs run fine, but it is just this one. Could you
    help? I also tried re-installing it and also tried to run as administrator.

More information:-

• The program is Epic Games Launcher.
    • Running windows 10 (updated)
    • 4K resolution (tried 1080 too)
    • Trying to install Fortnite.

mohammed elnahwy, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

Programs are invisible but act like they are there and open.

1. Programs are invisible but act like they are there and open. - Similar Threads - Programs are invisible

2. Controller Acting like a mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Controller Acting like a mouse: My controller is acting like a mouse making it impossible to play games. I have looked for a fix but I can not find one.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/controller-acting-like-a-mouse/c49a0316-7005-486e-8f28-2725fa16a530
  3. Controller acting like a mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Controller acting like a mouse: I have a playstation 4 controller i have used for almost a year on my pc, i updated my windows 11 last night on 7/29/2022 and it started to cause my controller to act like a mouse and every time I connect it, it drifts the mouse cursor to the top left corner of my screen and...
  4. Controller acting like a mouse

Controller acting like a mouse: I have a playstation 4 controller i have used for almost a year on my pc, i updated my windows 11 last night on 7/29/2022 and it started to cause my controller to act like a mouse and every time I connect it, it drifts the mouse cursor to the top left corner of my screen and...
  5. Program windows open but invisible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program windows open but invisible: Hi everyone, the pc is running smoothly, the monitor is connected and I can see some icons.The problem is that when clicking on an icon from the start or the bar the program seems open but it doesn't show.I also tried with the right click anywhere on the video and I can't...
  6. Program windows open but invisible

Program windows open but invisible: Hi everyone, the pc is running smoothly, the monitor is connected and I can see some icons.The problem is that when clicking on an icon from the start or the bar the program seems open but it doesn't show.I also tried with the right click anywhere on the video and I can't...
  7. Program windows open but invisible

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Wifi will act like disconnected.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi will act like disconnected.: So while playing an online game or just chatting with someone on discord or just anything my wifi will just disconnected. I will still be able to play the game perfectly and stay connected to it and still be able to talk with people on the call but when going over anything...
  9. Acting like a Child Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Acting like a Child Account: My account is now acting like a Child account. It is limiting me - the adult and Family Settings Organizer - on EVERYTHING: web browsing, screen time, applications, etc. Recently, when I tried using Firefox logged in on MY account, a window popped up "Ask for Permission -...
  10. Laptop connected to the internet but programs act like they aren't

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop connected to the internet but programs act like they aren't: My laptop shows it is connected to the internet and I can browse the web, but when I try to start up a program, it'll keep loading and loading or says it has no access to internet, I.E: Windows 10 Search bar, Windows Update, Any type of syncing, Microsoft store What kind of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. open program invisible