Windows 10: Programs are still appearing in Apps & Features tab even though they have been deleted

Discus and support Programs are still appearing in Apps & Features tab even though they have been deleted in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I try to remove a program from my computer using the app & features tab in settings, I get a pop up saying [Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\(my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Syphenik, Sep 20, 2019.

1. Syphenik Win User

Programs are still appearing in Apps & Features tab even though they have been deleted

When I try to remove a program from my computer using the app & features tab in settings, I get a pop up saying [Windows cannot find 'C:\Users\(my user)\Desktop\New folder\steam.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. This user has such been delete prior to this incident, now I don't know what to do.

:)

Syphenik, Sep 20, 2019
  2. W1zzard Win User

Command line/tab

No plans to implement that. Many users (including me) look at tab 1, then click sensors tab 2 quickly and close the app. Expectation is that it will start at tab 1 again.

W1zzard, Sep 20, 2019
  3. How do you delete an app when it is not shown in programs and features?

I am using windows 10 and was updating same when I was told an app was not compatible and had to be deleted

however the app in question does not seem to be listed in programs and features so how do I find this app to delete it?

JohnBrooks_36, Sep 20, 2019
  4. Naki Win User

Programs are still appearing in Apps & Features tab even though they have been deleted

Command line/tab

QUESTION/suggestion:
    * Why not remember the last active tab?
    For example, if you are on tab 2 and close the program, then run it again, for the program to open tab 2 again. But if the -tab X command-line option is used, then the program goes to X tab, regardless of last active tab.

Does that make sense?

Thema:

1. Programs are still appearing in Apps & Features tab even though they have been deleted - Similar Threads - Programs are still

2. I still have trojan on my computer even though the question was deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I still have trojan on my computer even though the question was deleted: I have a trojan in C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows... and I can't access it, I can't delete it, I can't move it, block it etcGood ideas are please...
  3. I still have trojan on my computer even though the question was deleted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I still have trojan on my computer even though the question was deleted: I have a trojan in C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\NetworkService\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows... and I can't access it, I can't delete it, I can't move it, block it etcGood ideas are please...
  4. Uninstalled apps still appear in Apps & Features

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstalled apps still appear in Apps & Features: Uninstalled apps still appears in App & Features on Settings. Can't be uninstalled or modified.I have uninstalled those GTAs but it still appear there, and I don't know if it taking the space in my disk....
  5. Uninstalled apps still appear in Apps & Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled apps still appear in Apps & Features: Uninstalled apps still appears in App & Features on Settings. Can't be uninstalled or modified.I have uninstalled those GTAs but it still appear there, and I don't know if it taking the space in my disk....
  6. Uninstalled apps still appear in Apps & Features

7. windows reopens previous apps even though I have disabled that "feature"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows reopens previous apps even though I have disabled that "feature": it's in the sign in options > privacy right? I have switched that option off and it still reopens my apps from previous sessions submitted by /u/Sharqawi_A [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/m9w9kv/windows_reopens_previous_apps_even_though_i_have/
  8. How to delete a program from Apps & Features?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to delete a program from Apps & Features?: [ATTACH] I am wondering how do I delete a program (after it has been uninstalled) that still shows up on the Apps & Features list??? Every time I click uninstall it just gives me an error message that I need to contact support. Is there any way to simply delete it? Trying...
  9. Deleted app still in App and Feature

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleted app still in App and Feature: I had deleted an app but it is still presented in the App and Feature settings. How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleted-app-still-in-app-and-feature/cbae7532-63d0-4850-b924-b77e5d0b49c7
  10. folders appear empty even though data is still on drives

folders appear empty even though data is still on drives: my mother who is running Windows 10 has not turned her computer on and quite some time. However this morning when she turned her PC on any folder she clicked on appears to be empty however the drive indicators in the "this computer" window show that there is data on the drive...