Windows 10: programs auto closing

Discus and support programs auto closing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hi guys i have opened the builtin admn by changing the cmd to sethc so whenever i press shift 5 times at login it opens the cmd for me to type the net... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by yujinloh, Dec 30, 2015.

1. yujinloh Win User

programs auto closing

hi guys i have opened the builtin admn by changing the cmd to sethc
    so whenever i press shift 5 times at login it opens the cmd for me to type the net user admin /active:yes command
    but my question is i open taskmgr with the cmd i mentioned before
    I run programs from "run new task" command the programs opens but close automatically after a few minutes
    anyone can teach me how to make it not closing itself?

:)

yujinloh, Dec 30, 2015

2. Where to put disc in Windows 10 ?

Open the physical DVD drive door.

Insert the disc into the tray

Close it, then the auto play window will appear on screen.

Is this a movie or a program?

Andre Da Costa, Dec 30, 2015
  3. Disable auto update app in windows 10

Indeed very bad on a steady basis, but if auto update runs while files are open, disasters also can occur. Auto is right, but it should require explicit permission before crashing all the programs. That is, let the user close down gracefully.

ChrisKirschner, Dec 30, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

programs auto closing

Are you entering cmd from run new task? If so it should stay open until you close it.

Ztruker, Dec 30, 2015
  5. yujinloh Win User
    Hey i am running programs thru task manager.
    task manager is opened from pressing shift 5 times(modded sticky keys)at the login area
    but when i try to open programs from run new task from task manager
    Whatever programs i open will auo close after a few minutes?
    CAn u help?

yujinloh, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

programs auto closing

1. programs auto closing - Similar Threads - programs auto closing

2. Auto-close

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto-close: Please help.I have a issue, in-short, when my apps freeze, e.x. games, it turns to "Not responding." and after 3-4 seconds a white frame appears in left top corner, as I remember it gave me choice to close the app, but then the app just closes instantly, not even giving a...
  3. Auto-close

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto-close: Please help.I have a issue, in-short, when my apps freeze, e.x. games, it turns to "Not responding." and after 3-4 seconds a white frame appears in left top corner, as I remember it gave me choice to close the app, but then the app just closes instantly, not even giving a...
  4. programs will not open or close

in Windows 10 Gaming
    programs will not open or close: I cannot open or close some programs. Outlook is stuck on screen. Can only 'close' by opening Word or some other. Opening using Desktop Outlook does not work....
  5. Auto-close touch keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Auto-close touch keyboard: Anyone have an idea what to do so that the touch keyboard does not close automatically when entering the start menu? 181495
  6. Programs unresponsive to commands and auto closing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Programs unresponsive to commands and auto closing: Ok... I need some serious help. I have a Lenovo ideapad that is about 5 years old. Recently it has had issues coming back on properly after being asleep which has resulted in many forced shut downs. Today, after a windows update, Firefox kept crashing, and practically all...
  7. Apps crashing/auto closing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps crashing/auto closing: Hi, I'm using a Surface pro 2017 model. In my PC, apps auto close in certain circumstances. This only happens to UWP apps. Other apps (eg: File explorer) does not face this situation; -When the PC goes to sleep and I unlock the PC again, the apps are gone. -When using an...
  8. Programs Spontaneously Closing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs Spontaneously Closing: Hi. So for a while now, programs currently running on my computer have been spontaneously closing, usually when the computer is under stress when running games. I am not the one closing the programs and no viruses have been found on my computer. I have tried booting into...
  9. Closing programs

Closing programs: Having Window 10 is cool but I need to know why I can't close Yahoo Messenger and Skype. "Quit Skype" is in a black area on Skype and "Sign Out" in Yahoo messenger is the same. I cannot close these 2 programs, they are not Apps, when I am ready to shut down the computer. Does...
  10. Programs Closing

Programs Closing: I'm not an expert, so please go easy on me. My main problem is programs suddenly close. When using a browser (Firefox or Chrome) the program will close. Approx every 3-5 minutes. However, there are times it will stay open for significantly longer. I've tried using Firefox...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dvd programs auto closing