Windows 10: Programs being removed

Discus and support Programs being removed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why is windows 10 removing programs from my computer all by itself? It removed Firefox and Chrome from my desktop but not Edge or IE. Just a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by OrvillePepper, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Programs being removed

Why is windows 10 removing programs from my computer all by itself? It removed Firefox and Chrome from my desktop but not Edge or IE. Just a coincidence was it? It also removed a video player and a screen recorder, not yours of course. Yours returns error messages when I try and play some videos but the player that actually worked your program disabled or something. I need to get prior approval from MS now to run anything other than your windows 10 junk? How about a reply sometime to this issue? Why does windows 10 suck so bad? Have you ever heard of customer service? How about putting out a product that is finished and not being patched so many times programs just stop working. USELESS, USELESS!

Why am I asking the "community" these questions? You guys ain't making enough money to pay actual humans to provide customer support. I have to wait til others have these very same problems, hope they figured it out and are kind enough to post a response while you guys who wrote the dam code giggle and laugh? WHY IS WINDOWS 10 REMOVING PROGRAMS FROM MY COMPUTER? HEY YOU, YEAH YOU, SOMEONE AT MICROSOFT, HELLO?

:)

OrvillePepper, Sep 12, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 12, 2018
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Sep 12, 2018
  4. Programs being removed

Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-bueno-search/

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Sep 12, 2018
Thema:

Programs being removed

1. Programs being removed - Similar Threads - Programs being removed

2. programs to remove programs/files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    programs to remove programs/files: how can I open programs to delete or completely stop the program, program files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programs-to-remove-programsfiles/8f23a565-5e9d-471c-962b-78949271861b
  3. programs to remove programs/files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    programs to remove programs/files: how can I open programs to delete or completely stop the program, program files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/programs-to-remove-programsfiles/8f23a565-5e9d-471c-962b-78949271861b
  4. Add/Remove program does not fully remove a program

Add/Remove program does not fully remove a program: Installed TurboTax 2020 program in Windows 10 with a vendor license code. I fully uninstalled this program using Add/Delete in control panel. Then installed another TurboTax program one with a different vendor license code. This second installation never asked for a license...
  5. Where are you going with this update? why are my programs constantly being removed?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where are you going with this update? why are my programs constantly being removed?: Last week I did a "system restore" in doing so several of my games and programs were removed. ie: My World of Warcraft that I have been playing for years or should I say more than a decade and a half. I've never had it or my games & data removed before this new update. Then...
  6. Fix problems that block programs from being installed or removed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fix problems that block programs from being installed or removed: Hi, Whenever I try to download Program Install and Uninstall troubleshooter from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/windows-fix-problems-that-block-programs-being-installed-or-removed. I get a error that said file or directory cannot be found. Would anyone be...
  7. Removing a program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Removing a program: I have a program Spy Hunter*4 Malvare Securite Suite that got stuck on my PC since Windows 7 times. I am really tired of it and want to remove it. How can I remove this program?...
  8. removeing a program

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    removeing a program: I would like to remove quicken to install a newer version but quicken isn't listed in the control panel. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removeing-a-program/40f02e89-75ff-4b46-ad91-cd70611676bc"
  9. program removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    program removal: I signed up for Scanguard and now I can't find it in order to uninstall it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/program-removal/21ac1e99-d17e-4393-976f-d38d62b90d13
  10. remove programs

remove programs: I have quickbooks converson tool on my computer and I am tyrying to remove it along with all of quickbooks and when I try and uninstall it just says gather info and never uninstall it w3hat can I do? Thanks 106327