Windows 10: Programs close and restore randomly. Games reduce window size randomly, too.

Discus and support Programs close and restore randomly. Games reduce window size randomly, too. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I have a problem as of late the past 2 or 3 days where Google Chrome will sporadically close and restore itself a second or two later. Possibly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoeFogleman, Aug 7, 2022.

1. Programs close and restore randomly. Games reduce window size randomly, too.

So I have a problem as of late the past 2 or 3 days where Google Chrome will sporadically close and restore itself a second or two later. Possibly linked: I attempt to play a video game on my desktop and it reduces size from full screen to windowed mode.I've tried to replicate it as much as possible, but the Chrome instance usually happens when I open a new window for the first time, then it randomly closes during a multitude of different actions usually when I move the mouse over something.The gaming instance is still confusing to me. I have no clue as to why it goes into windowed mode, b

:)

JoeFogleman, Aug 7, 2022

2. Windows randomly closes

My windows will randomly just close at odd times. Any suggestions?

MelissaPhilbert, Aug 7, 2022
  3. Programs and games randomly crashing

When using windows 10 and especially when gaming my programs and games randomly crash. This has been happening for about a week now, and is getting quite annoying.

JohnAshour, Aug 7, 2022
  4. Programs close and restore randomly. Games reduce window size randomly, too.

Games minimizing and apps closing randomly.

Since my last update, approx. 19 March 2018, my games keep minimizing and some applications close randomly.

Please advise.

AndrewMercury, Aug 7, 2022
Thema:

Programs close and restore randomly. Games reduce window size randomly, too.

1. Programs close and restore randomly. Games reduce window size randomly, too. - Similar Threads - Programs close restore

2. Games randomly close at random intervals

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games randomly close at random intervals: so i have an issue i play a game for example fallout or remnant from the ashes or destiny 2 and all of a sudden less then a millisecond its like my game alt tabs me out i can still move and all that as i use a controller on certain games but to get audio back i need to...
  3. Games randomly close at random intervals

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games randomly close at random intervals: so i have an issue i play a game for example fallout or remnant from the ashes or destiny 2 and all of a sudden less then a millisecond its like my game alt tabs me out i can still move and all that as i use a controller on certain games but to get audio back i need to...
  4. Programs close and restore randomly. Games reduce window size randomly, too.

Programs close and restore randomly. Games reduce window size randomly, too.: So I have a problem as of late the past 2 or 3 days where Google Chrome will sporadically close and restore itself a second or two later. Possibly linked: I attempt to play a video game on my desktop and it reduces size from full screen to windowed mode.I've tried to...
  5. Programs close and restore randomly. Games reduce window size randomly, too.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs close and restore randomly. Games reduce window size randomly, too.: So I have a problem as of late the past 2 or 3 days where Google Chrome will sporadically close and restore itself a second or two later. Possibly linked: I attempt to play a video game on my desktop and it reduces size from full screen to windowed mode.I've tried to...
  6. Programs Randomly Closing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs Randomly Closing: My programs keep randomly closing and I have absolutely no idea why it's occurring in the first place. I'm not getting any error messages. I already looked at a thread that had something similar going on, but that person has error messages regarding being out of memory. This...
  7. Programs Randomly Closing

Programs Randomly Closing: My programs keep randomly closing and I have absolutely no idea why it's occurring in the first place. I'm not getting any error messages. I already looked at a thread that had something similar going on, but that person has error messages regarding being out of memory. This...
  8. Programs keep closing randomly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Programs keep closing randomly: I'm having a problem where opening a program causes a bunch of other programs to close. For example, if I have my anti-virus open and try to open steam, steam opens but the AV closes. When I check task manager, the AV is still open in the background, and when I reopen the AV...
  9. Windows 10 Randomly Closing Programs

Windows 10 Randomly Closing Programs: I was having an issue where Win 10 would just randomly close anything that was open and take me back to desktop. This would happen with office 2016 programs, browsers, other software and games. Every thread relating to this on this forum had the same answers such as run SFC...
  10. Windows 10 Randomly Closing Programs

Windows 10 Randomly Closing Programs: I was having an issue where Win 10 would just randomly close anything that was open and take me back to desktop. This would happen with office 2016 programs, browsers, other software and games. Every thread relating to this on this forum had the same answers such as run SFC...