Windows 10: Programs close out of nowhere

Discus and support Programs close out of nowhere in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So, I've had my AV "Webroot SecureAnywhere" for a while, but just a few motnhs ago back in March, some error starting happening that caused false... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by coltonhelquist, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Programs close out of nowhere

So, I've had my AV "Webroot SecureAnywhere" for a while, but just a few motnhs ago back in March, some error starting happening that caused false positives to close out of nowhere, as if you pressed alt + f4. The programs just close themselves... Even when my AV is fully disabled, it still happens, and if it still happens it can't be AV related. Programs such as these games called "Finobe" close out of nowhere. Finobe is an old rblx simulator, it closes out of nowhere if there's a false positive for some reason...

It's not related to graphics or "game" settings. It's about games that are detected as a threat by my AV, but it's a false positive. I exclude it from the AV, and it closes out of nowhere...

:)

coltonhelquist, Sep 16, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Programs Closing

Hi,

Never heard of something like this, but the Graphics Card situation sounds familiar. I doubt your GPU is causing your programs to close though. Here's what I would do if I were in your shoes:

1. Uninstall and reinstall your GPU. Grab the latest drivers and make sure they are properly installed.
    2. Run an antivirus check. I personally recommend Malwarebytes Free.

Hope this helps.

Michaelvas17, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Programs close out of nowhere

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

Programs close out of nowhere

1. Programs close out of nowhere - Similar Threads - Programs close nowhere

2. blackscreen out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blackscreen out of nowhere: my laptop pops up randomly blackscreen, if i am doing a project? a blackscreen pops up. what should i do about it? should i buy a new laptop or pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blackscreen-out-of-nowhere/9bfe5b90-9afe-41fe-8afe-ae5ec711f8f1
  3. blackscreen out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blackscreen out of nowhere: my laptop pops up randomly blackscreen, if i am doing a project? a blackscreen pops up. what should i do about it? should i buy a new laptop or pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blackscreen-out-of-nowhere/9bfe5b90-9afe-41fe-8afe-ae5ec711f8f1
  4. my monitor disconnects and reconnects out of nowhere and then a program crashes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my monitor disconnects and reconnects out of nowhere and then a program crashes: Hi, for a while now my monitors just randomly turns black, the audio stops and then when the monitors reconnect, my editing software Vegas Pro 16 build 424 crashes. What causes this to happen? my CPU goes up to 100% usage when the monitors turns black and then goes back to...
  5. No sound out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound out of nowhere: I have a Dell XPS 8930, Windows Ver. 1903 (OS build 18362.720) and all off a sudden there's no audio. The speakers work fine, so it's in the PC. I'm baffled. [img] 153212
  6. Restarts out of nowhere

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Restarts out of nowhere: Hi people. My laptop restarts randomly when im working/gaming or doing anything on the pc for that matter. It shows me this message and I tried some ways to get rid of it, uninstalled some unimportant and unnecessary software and applications but I continue to face this...
  7. Logging out ! Not closing programs or windows open

in Windows 10 Support
    Logging out ! Not closing programs or windows open: I notice in windows 10 i f you have say you email open and maybe a program and browser window open and then you LOG OFF or restart, and then log back in your programs or widows you left open are still there . How can I make them all close down? Restarting does not do that...
  8. Logging out ! Not closing programs or windows open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logging out ! Not closing programs or windows open: I notice in windows 10 i f you have say you email open and maybe a program and browser window open and then you LOG OFF or restart, and then log back in your programs or widows you left open are still there . How can I make them all close down? Restarting does not do that...
  9. BSoD out of nowhere

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSoD out of nowhere: Was playing the Sims 4 and got a BSoD DESKTOP-E3C6UKV-Sun_10_15_2017_202724_11.zip 95521
  10. Multiple issues out of nowhere

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple issues out of nowhere: Hello, I can typically solve problems on my own however this has completely blindsided me. I believe this is all related to an update but I cannot be certain. These problems did arise after a "restart and update" event a day or two ago. Firstly my start menu is broken....