Windows 10: Programs Closing After Attempted Run, Spotify, LoL, Steam Games. No Error Message Just...

Discus and support Programs Closing After Attempted Run, Spotify, LoL, Steam Games. No Error Message Just... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Turned my pc on a few days ago and randomly came to an error where if i tried to launch an application it would crash instantly. I tried to boot league... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MorganO'Hara, May 3, 2022.

1. Programs Closing After Attempted Run, Spotify, LoL, Steam Games. No Error Message Just...

Turned my pc on a few days ago and randomly came to an error where if i tried to launch an application it would crash instantly. I tried to boot league of legends and i got the application window outline but then after about 5 seconds it closed down. i have tried to troubleshoot this through HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.exe but i am still having the same issue. i cannot launch services.msc either that just shuts itself down like the other programs. I have also tried to reset my PC but in the process it follows the same as the above shutting the application down. i need my pc for work and it is getting w

:)

MorganO'Hara, May 3, 2022
  2. methods Win User

Microsoft visual c++ 2015 error when running steam games

When i launch a steam game that needs to install visual c++ i get this error
    Programs Closing After Attempted Run, Spotify, LoL, Steam Games. No Error Message Just... [​IMG]

If i hit ok i get this error
    Programs Closing After Attempted Run, Spotify, LoL, Steam Games. No Error Message Just... [​IMG]

Ive gone through my program list and uninstalled all of the microsoft visual C++ programs listed, and reinstalled them but i still get the error.

methods, May 3, 2022
  3. Steam And Games Not Running.

Hi Shivam,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are unable to launch games. We will help you to resolve the issue.

I would appreciate if you could answer a few questions to narrow down the issue.

• Did you receive any error message?

• Are you trying to launch the games using Microsoft Account?
    I suggest you to, place the computer in
    Clean Boot
    state and then try to launching the game.

A Clean Boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This helps eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program or an update or when you run a program in Windows 8.1, Windows 8,
    Windows 7, or Windows Vista. You may also troubleshoot or determine what conflict is causing the problem by performing a clean boot.

Please refer the steps given in the link below to perform a
    Clean Boot
    :

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135?ppud=4&wa=wsignin1.0

Note: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot of the Kb article to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the issue.

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, May 3, 2022
  4. Programs Closing After Attempted Run, Spotify, LoL, Steam Games. No Error Message Just...

After Updating to windows 10 steam application and games dont open

Hi ,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that you are facing issues with steam applications or steam games in Windows 10.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better,

• Which are all the Steam games you are unable to launch?
    • Do you get any error message/code when you try to launch the game?
    • What is the make and model of the system?
    I would suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode and check if it works,

Compatibility mode

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the installation files from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the setup file install and then check the functionality.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Anup Karkal, May 3, 2022
Thema:

Programs Closing After Attempted Run, Spotify, LoL, Steam Games. No Error Message Just...

1. Programs Closing After Attempted Run, Spotify, LoL, Steam Games. No Error Message Just... - Similar Threads - Programs Closing Attempted

2. Games randomly close no error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games randomly close no error message: When I play any game on my computer they randomly just close completely, no error message no freeze just closes. This started a few days ago, i've tried updating drivers, deleting and reinstalling drivers and that didn't help. I have no clue to what could be causing this....
  3. Games randomly close no error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games randomly close no error message: When I play any game on my computer they randomly just close completely, no error message no freeze just closes. This started a few days ago, i've tried updating drivers, deleting and reinstalling drivers and that didn't help. I have no clue to what could be causing this....
  4. taskkill.exe happening after I close a game on steam.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    taskkill.exe happening after I close a game on steam.: Steam is getting turned off whenever I'm closing a game or software and a black terminal window pops us for a second or so saying, "Select C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\taskkill.exe". Can anybody help me fix this issue? I've looked for solutions in other threads and on other websites...
  5. taskkill.exe happening after I close a game on steam.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskkill.exe happening after I close a game on steam.: Steam is getting turned off whenever I'm closing a game or software and a black terminal window pops us for a second or so saying, "Select C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\taskkill.exe". Can anybody help me fix this issue? I've looked for solutions in other threads and on other websites...
  6. taskkill.exe happening after I close a game on steam.

7. Programs Closing After Attempted Run, Spotify, LoL, Steam Games. No Error Message Just...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs Closing After Attempted Run, Spotify, LoL, Steam Games. No Error Message Just...: Turned my pc on a few days ago and randomly came to an error where if i tried to launch an application it would crash instantly. I tried to boot league of legends and i got the application window outline but then after about 5 seconds it closed down. i have tried to...
  8. Programs Closing After Attempted Run, Spotify, LoL, Steam Games. No Error Message Just...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs Closing After Attempted Run, Spotify, LoL, Steam Games. No Error Message Just...: Turned my pc on a few days ago and randomly came to an error where if i tried to launch an application it would crash instantly. I tried to boot league of legends and i got the application window outline but then after about 5 seconds it closed down. i have tried to...
  9. The message "was the program executed correctly" came after closing a game?

The message "was the program executed correctly" came after closing a game?: The game is valorant. I am currently running it with the admin, so it could be that windows always asks for closing the game Die Meldung „wurde das programm richtig ausgeführt“ kam nach dem schließen eines games?
  10. Error Message When Attempting to Run Origin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Message When Attempting to Run Origin: I was able to find a few threads referring to this same issue but they were dated several years ago and after trying everything that was suggested in that thread I gave up. When attempting to run Origin I get 2 messages that are almost identical "The code execution cannot...