Windows 10: Programs closing with no warning WIN 10

Discus and support Programs closing with no warning WIN 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Not sure what event would indicate the source of the problem. On startup apps open then immediately close. Faulting application name:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DavDudeMan, Feb 10, 2021.

1. Programs closing with no warning WIN 10

Not sure what event would indicate the source of the problem.

On startup apps open then immediately close.

Faulting application name: TextInputHost.exe, version: 2001.22012.0.551, time stamp: 0x5f7e6ecc

Faulting module name: GTII-OSD64.dll, version: 2.0.6.4, time stamp: 0x5fab9439

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x0000000000010c30

Faulting process id: 0x3444

Faulting application start time: 0x01d70003a538a269

Faulting application path: C:\Windows\SystemApps\MicrosoftWindows.Client.CBS_cw5n1h2txyewy\InputApp\TextInputHost.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Program Files x86\ASUS\GPU TweakII\GTII-OSD\x64\GTII-OSD64.dll

Report Id: 0bd567ee-a294-4ac6-8a14-788b9370a613

Faulting package full name: MicrosoftWindows.Client.CBS_120.2212.551.0_x64__cw5n1h2txyewy

Faulting package-relative application ID: InputApp

:)

DavDudeMan, Feb 10, 2021

2. Close all tabs warning disabled after update KB3116900

Hi,

Thank you for providing us the details.

I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + R keys, opens the Run Command.
    • Type inetcpl.cpl and hit Enter.
    • Under General Tab, select Tabs.
    • Select if the Warn me when closing the multiple tabs is
      checked
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Feb 10, 2021
  3. AliceZ Win User
    Win 10 closing and open programs

When I close my Win 10 there are a few "open" items showing but they are visible for less than a second and I cannot see the names of the program(s) that is still open and then Win 10 closes. With my Win 7 if there is a program open when I closes Win 7,
    it will show me the open program(s) and ask me if I want to same them, force close, etc. However, Win 10 doesn't do this because the file name goes away very quickly for me to make note of the name. How can I tell which program was open when I close Win 10,
    if I can't read the name(s)?

I believe one program was "Program Manager" but not sure because it went off the screen so quickly.

I wonder why Win 10 doesn't have the same closing notification which I can read as my Win 7 has?

No one else using Win 10 have this "problem" when closing and a program is still open?

Is this something to worry about? I don't need any more worries as I am still trying to discover what I like about Win 10 over Win 7.

AliceZ, Feb 10, 2021
  4. Programs closing with no warning WIN 10

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 10, 2021
Thema:

Programs closing with no warning WIN 10

1. Programs closing with no warning WIN 10 - Similar Threads - Programs closing warning

2. task manager not closing programs after the last win 10 update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    task manager not closing programs after the last win 10 update.: Task manager will not close a program I am having trouble with. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-not-closing-programs-after-the-last/969ed07e-205c-4352-9352-ff9c884d481d
  3. task manager not closing programs after the last win 10 update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    task manager not closing programs after the last win 10 update.: Task manager will not close a program I am having trouble with. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-manager-not-closing-programs-after-the-last/969ed07e-205c-4352-9352-ff9c884d481d
  4. task manager not closing programs after the last win 10 update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Win 10 Programs are becoming unresponsive and wont close properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Programs are becoming unresponsive and wont close properly: So the problem started today where in out of nowhere a random software.. like chrome, steam, photoshop etc will stop responding or just not working in some areas.. then if i close it or task manager it... It leaves a process running that will hog cpu... If i open the program...
  6. Unwanted Warning/Notifications with Win 10

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Unwanted Warning/Notifications with Win 10: Windows 10 Home Ver 1809 (OS Build 17763.864) I am getting notifications on a random basis on my screen, as per the attachment, that always are seeking to access a folder/file (not always the same) in the WindowsApp folder. I have changed ownership and securities for the...
  7. iTunes closing without warning

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    iTunes closing without warning: Lately I have been having trouble with iTunes closing minutes after I open the application. There is no warning that it will close and no crash report after it. I have followed Apples instructions in regards to removing all Apple related apps from my computer and have...
  8. When is the Issue with Win 10 randomly closing programs Going to Be Resolved?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    When is the Issue with Win 10 randomly closing programs Going to Be Resolved?: I still have and have been putting up with the issue of Win 10 closing programs and going back to the desktop for about three years now and I'm sick of it. When are Microsoft going to address this?...
  9. Streaming programs randomly close without warning?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streaming programs randomly close without warning?: After this major features update for windows from the April 2018 Update. It seems like all streaming programs from Xsplit, GameDVR, and OBS just randomly close without warning or real error....
  10. Closing programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Closing programs: Having Window 10 is cool but I need to know why I can't close Yahoo Messenger and Skype. "Quit Skype" is in a black area on Skype and "Sign Out" in Yahoo messenger is the same. I cannot close these 2 programs, they are not Apps, when I am ready to shut down the computer. Does...