Windows 10: Programs Crashing

Discus and support Programs Crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My programs seem to be crashing especially demanding games, yes my windows specs are good enough for the games i play, my windows and drivers are up to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ExoticLoli, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Programs Crashing

My programs seem to be crashing especially demanding games, yes my windows specs are good enough for the games i play, my windows and drivers are up to date, i did a clean GPU drivers install and the problem still is happening. These problems are all happening after my pc had a windows corruption while updating. i have since then been experiencing this problem. i had BSOD but it stopped after i downloaded some old Nvidia Drivers as i heard the new drivers are not very stable. my apps also randomly crash in the background. I did sfc/scannow it found some files and repaired it, even after that the problem still started to occur. i did sfc/scannow againin a few days and it said the same thing. i dont know what to do. i am not sure weather this is a hardware or software problem.

Mini Dump: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AksWYLRvFHzXhzTj5sLh50qFb4ZF?e=EF4w77

:)

ExoticLoli, Dec 29, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 29, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 29, 2020
  4. Programs Crashing

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

Programs Crashing

1. Programs Crashing - Similar Threads - Programs Crashing

2. How can I stop Windows 11 from crashing and crashing other programs on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stop Windows 11 from crashing and crashing other programs on my computer?: I have Microsoft Windows version 23H2 installed and ever since Windows has updated it it crashes nonstop and I cannot open any of my programs for more than three min before they crash. I have cleanded my disk. Gottenrid of temporary files. Deleted any extra apps that I have...
  3. How can I stop Windows 11 from crashing and crashing other programs on my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I stop Windows 11 from crashing and crashing other programs on my computer?: I have Microsoft Windows version 23H2 installed and ever since Windows has updated it it crashes nonstop and I cannot open any of my programs for more than three min before they crash. I have cleanded my disk. Gottenrid of temporary files. Deleted any extra apps that I have...
  4. Programs crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs crashing: Its been a longtime dealing with this ive tried insanely long to fix this issue with no avail in some regions programs would just shut off randomly and crashlogs would lead me to deadends. ive had repairmen take my pc in ive done incredible ammounts of work fixing it but i...
  5. Programs crashing

Programs crashing: Its been a longtime dealing with this ive tried insanely long to fix this issue with no avail in some regions programs would just shut off randomly and crashlogs would lead me to deadends. ive had repairmen take my pc in ive done incredible ammounts of work fixing it but i...
  6. windows 11 laptop unable to start any programs after crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 laptop unable to start any programs after crash: Hello now I just wanna say to not waste your time my laptop is able to login after restart but completely unable to open any startup applications like it usually does and is completely unable to open anything like command prompts or task manager the most i can do is open file...
  7. windows 11 laptop unable to start any programs after crash

windows 11 laptop unable to start any programs after crash: Hello now I just wanna say to not waste your time my laptop is able to login after restart but completely unable to open any startup applications like it usually does and is completely unable to open anything like command prompts or task manager the most i can do is open file...
  8. Windows 11 Programs Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Programs Crashing: Hey, I recently upgraded my cpu from an i9-9900k to a i9-14900k. I changed motherboards to the asus rog strix b760-f, and Corsair Vengence DDR5 RAM 64GB 2x32GB 6400MHz RAM as well. I have a 1200w psu and an Corsair iCUE H100i Elite Capellix AIO cooler, as well as a Nvidia...
  9. Windows 11 Programs Crashing

Windows 11 Programs Crashing: Hey, I recently upgraded my cpu from an i9-9900k to a i9-14900k. I changed motherboards to the asus rog strix b760-f, and Corsair Vengence DDR5 RAM 64GB 2x32GB 6400MHz RAM as well. I have a 1200w psu and an Corsair iCUE H100i Elite Capellix AIO cooler, as well as a Nvidia...
  10. all my programs keep on crashing and i dont know how to fix it

all my programs keep on crashing and i dont know how to fix it: i got a new pc and it keeps on crashing showing this response the insructions at 0x00007ffce0e5cf70 refrenced memory at 0x00000000000004d8.i dont know how to fix it. my pc is also bugging out....