Windows 10: Programs created with the old .NET Framework version hang on .NET Framework 4.8 (Windows 10...

Discus and support Programs created with the old .NET Framework version hang on .NET Framework 4.8 (Windows 10... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Programs created with the old .NET Framework version hang on .NET Framework 4.8, Windows 10 Ent Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362. Typical... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tan-aka, May 2, 2019.

1. Tan-aka Win User

Programs created with the old .NET Framework version hang on .NET Framework 4.8 (Windows 10...

Hello,

Programs created with the old .NET Framework version hang on .NET Framework 4.8, Windows 10 Ent Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362. Typical example

https://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf-editor/ or

https://www.creative.com/oem/products/software/cinema.asp There are actually a lot of similar programs, almost 90 percent of the programs hang. The system is completely new and the drivers are the most relevant.

How to remove version 4.8 and install version 4.7.1 ...

:)

Tan-aka, May 2, 2019

2. .Net Framework - Windows 7

I'm having a strange problem with .net framework applications. Basically any app that requires .Net framework 3.5 gives me this error:
    Could not load file or assembly 'UIAutomationProvider, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'

I believe it has something to do with the way the .net framework is built into Windows 7, but not sure how to solve it. When I go to program features and uncheck/check .net framework to reinstall, I just get an error.

The odd part is, when I run this tool for checking .net framework:
    CodePlex Archive

I get results that look like I should be having no issues:

Programs created with the old .NET Framework version hang on .NET Framework 4.8 (Windows 10... WviYm.jpg

Has anyone ever had this kind of problem?

ArmoredCavalry, May 2, 2019
  3. 95Viper Win User
    95Viper, May 2, 2019
  4. Programs created with the old .NET Framework version hang on .NET Framework 4.8 (Windows 10...

Net framework 4

I have to remove framework 4 but there is no add or remove programs in windows 10

also I cant find .net framework 4 on my windows 10 ?

Richard Beaulieu, May 2, 2019
Thema:

Programs created with the old .NET Framework version hang on .NET Framework 4.8 (Windows 10...

1. Programs created with the old .NET Framework version hang on .NET Framework 4.8 (Windows 10... - Similar Threads - Programs created old

2. .NET Framework 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework 8: Hi,I hope this message finds you well. I am inquiring about the possibility of using .NET 8.0 for our web apps. It may offer some advantages from a security standpoint. However, some team members may have reservations about upgrading, particularly given the ongoing security...
  3. .NET Framework 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework 8: Hi,I hope this message finds you well. I am inquiring about the possibility of using .NET 8.0 for our web apps. It may offer some advantages from a security standpoint. However, some team members may have reservations about upgrading, particularly given the ongoing security...
  4. .NET framework

.NET framework: First of all, I want to use my ps4 controller to play something. I must use DS4 programme for this. I installed the programme successfully. But, when I open the programme, it gives an error that says you must install ".NET ". Although, I install the .NET framework it gave...
  5. net framework

in Windows 10 Customization
    net framework: Hi everyone, I'm installing the .net framework in windows 10, but the problem shows "net framework 4.8 is not supported on this operating system". please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework/dc7042ba-38ad-4c2a-b795-610aff6e34b1
  6. Net framework programs

Net framework programs: Is there a way to tell what programs use net framework? Is Net framework really necessary for the average user? 161091
  7. Net framework programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Net framework programs: Is there a way to tell what programs use net framework? Is Net framework really necessary for the average user? 161091
  8. .NET Framework 4 is corrupted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    .NET Framework 4 is corrupted: Okay so I get this error on programs running .NET 4.0.0.0 The error: Could not load file or assembly 'Accesibility, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest. I...
  9. Net Framework

Net Framework: Hello, In my win 10 1803 system are installed .Net 4.5 and .Net 4.5 classic. While looking into the MS update catalog, found this KB4502563 which is an update to .Net 4.8. Shell I install .Net 4.8 first or ignore the update and remain with 4.5 version already installed....
  10. .NET Framework 4+

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework 4+: Hey guys, Just wondering how do I find out what version of .NET Framework i have installed? I have looked in the programs and features, but cannot find anything in there. If its not installed, then how come? This is a new PC and has windows 10 1803 (I will not install...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. old .net on windows 10

2. do you have to reboot to see .net 4.8 installation in registry?

3. How does 4.8 .NET Framework show up in windows

4. does dotnet 4.8 remove older versions