Windows 10: Programs Do Not Open

Discus and support Programs Do Not Open in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Bay Windows ekibi, son içeriden güncellemeden veya ezme hatasından sonra oyun açmaz veya sadece oyundan çıkar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Musab Aydınlık, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Programs Do Not Open

Bay Windows ekibi, son içeriden güncellemeden veya ezme hatasından sonra oyun açmaz veya sadece oyundan çıkar

:)

Musab Aydınlık, Sep 29, 2018

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 29, 2018
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 29, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Programs Do Not Open

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Sep 29, 2018
Thema:

Programs Do Not Open

1. Programs Do Not Open - Similar Threads - Programs Open

2. I try to open the program, it just loading and not open what should I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I try to open the program, it just loading and not open what should I do: i try alot but no open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-try-to-open-the-program-it-just-loading-and-not/e92bf81c-a1e8-43ae-bc03-3159ce60998f
  3. I try to open the program, it just loading and not open what should I do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I try to open the program, it just loading and not open what should I do: i try alot but no open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-try-to-open-the-program-it-just-loading-and-not/e92bf81c-a1e8-43ae-bc03-3159ce60998f
  4. My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...: I am trying to use "The Microsoft Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter". found here Fix problems that block programs from being installed or removed - Microsoft Support When I try to download or open I get this error message: How do I get past this so I can use the...
  5. My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...

My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...: I am trying to use "The Microsoft Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter". found here Fix problems that block programs from being installed or removed - Microsoft Support When I try to download or open I get this error message: How do I get past this so I can use the...
  6. My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. the dates column blank when I opened Control Panel\Programs & Features today

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the dates column blank when I opened Control Panel\Programs & Features today: the dates column blank when I opened Control Panel\Programs & Features today https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-dates-column-blank-when-i-opened-control/a9ae12b2-a442-49cb-a4b1-915054719079
  8. the dates column blank when I opened Control Panel\Programs & Features today

the dates column blank when I opened Control Panel\Programs & Features today: the dates column blank when I opened Control Panel\Programs & Features today https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-dates-column-blank-when-i-opened-control/a9ae12b2-a442-49cb-a4b1-915054719079
  9. Opening some programs takes too long to trigger UAC prompt

Opening some programs takes too long to trigger UAC prompt: Opening any program has a 2-5s delay before the UAC prompt appear. But opening any other programs has no delay.Notes:sfc /scannowthe 3 DISM thingfast boot is disabled3 month old pc, all brand newonly 1 user account in pcall programs are installed in ssd hdd for storage...
  10. Opening some programs takes too long to trigger UAC prompt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Opening some programs takes too long to trigger UAC prompt: Opening any program has a 2-5s delay before the UAC prompt appear. But opening any other programs has no delay.Notes:sfc /scannowthe 3 DISM thingfast boot is disabled3 month old pc, all brand newonly 1 user account in pcall programs are installed in ssd hdd for storage...