Windows 10: Programs don't start

Discus and support Programs don't start in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After updating to the most recent version of Windows 10, I have encountered a few issues. The biggest one is that after signing in and waiting for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Oibaf89, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Oibaf89 Win User

Programs don't start

After updating to the most recent version of Windows 10, I have encountered a few issues. The biggest one is that after signing in and waiting for everything to finish booting, i an unable to open one program on my computer with the exception on the task manager. Is anyone having this problem? Is there a way to fix it? I have been unable to actually use my computer for 2 days now due to this and several other issues.

NO error message dipslay

very slow startup

can't open programs

I did an sfs/scannow there was some damaged file but it say thet they was restored

Any clue?

:)

Oibaf89, Sep 17, 2020
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Sep 17, 2020
  3. rian30 Win User
    Nokia 5530 don´t start

Last year I bought a nokia 5530 but a few days ago it don´t start.. It just appear the nokia logo and nothing else... I´ve been trying to hard reset it like you say in here but it doesn´t work... Please help

rian30, Sep 17, 2020
  4. Programs don't start

Windows 7 Snipping Tool / (Screen Shots-Capture)

1. In the Control Panel > Folder Options > View Tab first check ( tick ) the Show hidden files, folders and Drives and then Apply.
    2. Now navigate to C:\ Program Data \ Microsoft \ Windows \ Start Menu \ Program.
    3. Inside this Program folder , you will find the 'Accessories' folder.
    4. Drag and drop the Accessories Folder on your Start Menu or All programs.
    Did this work ?

If all works again i suggest to go back to Step 1 and re-select Don`t show hidden files. folders and Drives then Apply. so you don`t accidentally delete some of these.

Frank N St31n, Sep 17, 2020
Thema:

Programs don't start

1. Programs don't start - Similar Threads - Programs don't start

2. Start program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start program: Am I able to remove Microsoft Start from my task bar and remove it completely? I already have Edge and don't need Start.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-program/d9f48d26-a353-40a8-a6b5-adb0282ab416
  3. Start program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start program: Am I able to remove Microsoft Start from my task bar and remove it completely? I already have Edge and don't need Start.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-program/d9f48d26-a353-40a8-a6b5-adb0282ab416
  4. Start program

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Programs not starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs not starting: Hi there,Yesterday different programs on my Lenovo PC suddenly can't be started. Programs like Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Epic Games Launcher, GeForce Experience nVidia, Intel Driver Assistant etc. When I click on the shortcuts, nothing happens, except the program becomes...
  6. Programs not starting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs not starting: Hi there,Yesterday different programs on my Lenovo PC suddenly can't be started. Programs like Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Epic Games Launcher, GeForce Experience nVidia, Intel Driver Assistant etc. When I click on the shortcuts, nothing happens, except the program becomes...
  7. windows don't start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows don't start: Hi,on a Lenovo Think Centre M710safter a simple restarting, win10 don't start , probably after a windows upgrade The only thin i can do is "automatic restart" in a blue screen., but after a diagnostic screen , i'm still standing from the beginningI'm waiting for an...
  8. Fresh Install, Programs; Don't start, freeze after awhile, or slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fresh Install, Programs; Don't start, freeze after awhile, or slow.: Hi, can anyone help me! I just reinstalled windows 10 on my pc. I completely clean the drives in my system and installed windows from a USB. So far all I have done is installed steam ( which won't open most of the time or freezes after 2 mins.). Its seems like the programs...
  9. Start don't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Start don't work: If I right click the start I will get a menu but if I left click the start nothing happens. How can I fix this? 28393
  10. "The program don't support the project"

in Windows 10 Support
    "The program don't support the project": I have recently upgraded to Windows 10 on an eight year old laptop which previously was running Windows 7. Everything appears to have gone well and I am enjoying the new operating system. However, every time I boot up and get to the desktop a small box appears on the screen...