Windows 10: Programs don't work after update

Discus and support Programs don't work after update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Firealpaca and other art programs don't work after windows update. Help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NunyaBizness1, May 11, 2019.

1. Programs don't work after update

Firealpaca and other art programs don't work after windows update. Help.

:)

NunyaBizness1, May 11, 2019
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, May 11, 2019
  3. Valeriu Win User
    Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Programs don't work after update [​IMG]

Valeriu, May 11, 2019
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Programs don't work after update

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, May 11, 2019
Thema:

Programs don't work after update

1. Programs don't work after update - Similar Threads - Programs don't update

2. Programs don't show in Program list after reinstallation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs don't show in Program list after reinstallation: Hey everyone!I recently have reinstalled Windows 10 Pro on my computer and I got tons of softwares installed on another drive. Since the reinstallation, these programs still run and work, but they do not show in the program list.That's a problem, since I cannot deinstall...
  3. Programs don't show in Program list after reinstallation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs don't show in Program list after reinstallation: Hey everyone!I recently have reinstalled Windows 10 Pro on my computer and I got tons of softwares installed on another drive. Since the reinstallation, these programs still run and work, but they do not show in the program list.That's a problem, since I cannot deinstall...
  4. Programs don't show in Program list after reinstallation

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. no apps or programs work after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no apps or programs work after update: As of 23/06/22 update , none of my apps or programs work. Also task bar is not opening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-apps-or-programs-work-after-update/ebcadcb0-3b57-45f3-b63d-27cf0cfcd3f6
  6. no apps or programs work after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no apps or programs work after update: As of 23/06/22 update , none of my apps or programs work. Also task bar is not opening. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-apps-or-programs-work-after-update/ebcadcb0-3b57-45f3-b63d-27cf0cfcd3f6
  7. no apps or programs work after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Program launch shortcuts don't work

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program launch shortcuts don't work: Height What I want is to launch programs, such as Notepad, using the key combination. The instructions are pretty clear: - create a shortcut on the desktop. — Click properties, put the cursor in the "shortcut key" and select key. - hit 'apply' — You then have a...
  9. Audio don't working after last update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio don't working after last update: Hi all! So guys, i recent update my new laptop to the last Windows version (idk the number) and the audio not work, when i plug my bt speaker its the same, wired same, dont work, any expert or someone with the same error fixed?...
  10. Windows Insider Program Settings don't Update after restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Insider Program Settings don't Update after restart: Hello, I am trying to join the windows insider program. I have registered with my microsoft account and followed the instructions specifying how to activate windows insider on my pc. Everything seems to go fine and I get prompted to restart. However after restarting nothing...