Windows 10: Programs failing to load

Discus and support Programs failing to load in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am helping my roommate troubleshoot his windows 10 rig. It has many programs that fail to load (nothing more that a busy cursor). I am a Linux... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Astutens, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Astutens Win User

Programs failing to load

Hello, I am helping my roommate troubleshoot his windows 10 rig. It has many programs that fail to load (nothing more that a busy cursor). I am a Linux guy using the Linux command line you can launch a program via the CLI and watch a verbose display of what the application is doing is there anything similar in windows that could help me troubleshoot?

:)

Astutens, Dec 10, 2015

2. Windows 10 - won't play You Tube or videos

windows fails to auto load programs. Why?

JohnHarrisEsq, Dec 10, 2015
  3. FBWard Win User
    Unable to load programs || Error : Classes not registered.

Original title : loading programs

everything I try to load fails with the message 'class not registered' Help!

FBWard, Dec 10, 2015
Thema:

Programs failing to load

1. Programs failing to load - Similar Threads - Programs failing load

2. "page failed to load" default programs For Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "page failed to load" default programs For Windows 7: whenever I tried to open default programs or network and sharing center it shows page failed to load If I reload the page also it shows page failed to load how can I fix it in my windows 7...
  3. "page failed to load" default programs For Windows 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "page failed to load" default programs For Windows 7: whenever I tried to open default programs or network and sharing center it shows page failed to load If I reload the page also it shows page failed to load how can I fix it in my windows 7...
  4. Windows 10 program fails to load up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 program fails to load up: Last month, I was using my Enermax OSTROG computer that has a AMD FX graphics card in the afternoon. I wasn't using it for 5 minutes and all of the sudden, the screen goes black. I turned it back on and I got a message saying I need to use a boot up or recovery disc. After a...
  5. Program failing to be seen by Computer even though loaded on the computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program failing to be seen by Computer even though loaded on the computer: I have downloaded onto my computer Canon EOS Utility 3. It shows up in the programs and features but is not there in the start up menu. I created a link to the desktop from C:\Program Files x86\Canon\EOS Utility\EU3 but the link doesn't work either. I have been in touch...
  6. Fail to load?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fail to load?: I subscribe to the newspaper in the town in which I grew up. They send the paper out in pdf format, and I've received it for years. The other day when I tried to open the file, I got "Error, failed to load .pdf document". I called the paper, but it seems the problem is on...
  7. Programs loading twice

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs loading twice: Every time I select a program shortcut from my desktop it loads twice. For example, if I click on my GMAIL icon, the standard GMAIL opening screen will appear, followed by my default view. But within about 5-10 seconds, the program goes through its opening routine again!...
  8. program loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    program loading: My shortcut on the desktop for DragonNS13 doesn't work. How do I bring up the program? I am told it is in memory. I have a page listing files in the program, but how do I use that list to launch the app ?...
  9. Installed programs will not load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Installed programs will not load: I have two programs - amazon Kindle and Citi Virtual Account - that are listed in Control Panel as installed. When I try to load them Virtual Account, I receive the error message The item Program that this shortcut refers to has been changed or moved, so this shortcut...
  10. Down loading programs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Down loading programs: I purchased a new computer from my school bookstore which is supposed to have Windows 10 office pro. I can not down load Google Chrome or Norton. I receive a message that for my security I can only download programs for the store? I have several other programs I need to...