Windows 10: Programs & Features Control Panel

Discus and support Programs & Features Control Panel in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; There are more than 20 entries labeled Visual C++. Do I need them all? Which ones can I safely delete?. I have tried unsuccessfully to include a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by bocab, Oct 30, 2018.

1. bocab Win User

Programs & Features Control Panel

There are more than 20 entries labeled Visual C++. Do I need them all? Which ones can I safely delete?. I have tried unsuccessfully to include a screenshot here.

:)

bocab, Oct 30, 2018

2. Installed programs are not listed under Programs and Features in Control Panel on Windows 10

Old title: Control Panel

Installed programs not listed in Control Panel

ballaarpad, Nov 9, 2018
  3. skeptichi Win User
    control panel

I followed your instructions and opened Programs and Features. Control Panel is not in the list. Now what?

skeptichi, Nov 9, 2018
  4. davidhk Win User

Programs Missing From Control Panel List

The "Control Panel uninstall list" is called Programs and Features. It only lists the programs you, the user, have installed personally.
    The apps that come with Windows 10 are not included in Programs and Features.
    Some of those apps can be uninstalled by right clicking at them > click Uninstall.
    Some you cannot uninstall without special way. If you have some of those, please post back with the names.
    And then there are some you just can NOT uninstall.

davidhk, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

1. Programs & Features Control Panel - Similar Threads - Programs Features Control

2. This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...: Because I think there was a leftover where the app would hang, so I just wanted to perform a clean uninstall.But then the revo program I installed couldn’t detect that program. Why?Hope to get help. Thanks in advance....
  3. Control Panel > Programs and Features wierd color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Control Panel > Programs and Features wierd color: I am not sure what happend to my Programs and Features... But its hard to see Program names https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-panel-programs-and-features-wierd-color/04b073bf-1ef8-4049-947f-d918cda0d577
  4. Control Panel > Programs and Features wierd color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Control Panel > Programs and Features wierd color: I am not sure what happend to my Programs and Features... But its hard to see Program names https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/control-panel-programs-and-features-wierd-color/04b073bf-1ef8-4049-947f-d918cda0d577
  5. Control Panel > Programs and Features wierd color

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. uninstall a program using Control Panel Programs and Features hangs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    uninstall a program using Control Panel Programs and Features hangs: HP support says that I need to uninstall and re-install a utility program called "HP Scan Extended HPscan.exe" in order to fix a problem with that program. So I go to Windows Control Panel Programs and Features, but the uninstall hangs. I try to cancel it but it won't cancel....
  7. Apps & Features (Settings) is no replacement for Programs & Features (Control Panel) in...

in Windows 10 News
    Apps & Features (Settings) is no replacement for Programs & Features (Control Panel) in...: When Microsoft announced that it would replace the entire Control Panel with the Settings app in Windows 10, no one thought that it would take the company longer than five years to achieve that goal. Microsoft migrated some Control Panel applets to the Settings application...
  8. minecraft is not showing in control panel\program and features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft is not showing in control panel\program and features: minecraft is not showing in control panel\program and features in both administrator and standard account i ask this question in another thread, but didnt get any response. therefore i am asking again, Win10 standard account did not ask for administrator password My...
  9. minecraft is not showing in control panel\program and features

in Windows 10 Support
    minecraft is not showing in control panel\program and features: minecraft is not showing in control panel\program and features in both administrator and standard account i ask this question in another thread, but didnt get any response. therefore i am asking again, Win10 standard account did not ask for administrator password My...
  10. Control Panel|Programs|Programs and Features -- no Repair Option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Control Panel|Programs|Programs and Features -- no Repair Option: At the top of the list, is says, "click uninistall, change, or repair". But, there is no "repair". Only uninstall and change. I don't see it either on right click menu. Help, how can this be? 1 Billion people must see this menu. How can it have this error in it? What...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. programs&features