Windows 10: Programs freeze every so often when clicking mouse

Discus and support Programs freeze every so often when clicking mouse in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, When i'm using Windows 10, every so often, programs freeze, even when it's just a simple action. My mouse still works, and I can use other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bigmaz, Jul 11, 2020.

1. bigmaz Win User

Programs freeze every so often when clicking mouse

Hi, When i'm using Windows 10, every so often, programs freeze, even when it's just a simple action. My mouse still works, and I can use other programs while I wait till the frozen program unfreezes. Any suggestions? I have ran a memory diagnostic, no issues. I have recently done a fresh install of Windows, so I'm surprised this is happening.

Thanks In advance

:)

bigmaz, Jul 11, 2020

2. Automated mouse clicking program

I am looking for a mouse clicking program where I can set it up either recording my mouse movements and clicks or just type in the X and Y axis I want it to go to.

I would also like to schedule this to happen at certain times during the day as well. And have it be able to be scheduled more than a 1 time thing. So it would need to be decently robust with scheduling.

Is there a program that does both?

copenhagen69, Jul 11, 2020
  3. MICROSOFT MOUSE PROGRAM

Hi Richard,

Since the above suggestions didn't work on your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps below for us to further locate the device driver that has been causing conflict on your system.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click Devices.
    • Scroll down, then select Device manager.
    • Look for the mouse icon, then click it.
    • Right-click on the available drivers.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Re-connect your Microsoft mouse, so that the system will reinstall the correct driver.

Keep us updated with the result so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Jul 11, 2020
  4. Programs freeze every so often when clicking mouse

Computer and mouse freeze

Hi

There are several reasons that could have cause your keyboard and mouse to freeze. To know more about the issue, we will ask some questions to help us:

• Were there recent changes made before the issue occurred?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far to know where the issue is coming from?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this article:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    for us to check all setting needed to help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know about the update.

Kristine Som, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

Programs freeze every so often when clicking mouse

1. Programs freeze every so often when clicking mouse - Similar Threads - Programs freeze every

2. Computer freezing every so often

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezing every so often: I have noticed my computer freezing every so often. It happens more often when I am playing certain games. However I have noticed several events happening around the same time as the freezes. They are Events 129 and 153. I have run a memory check and storage check on the...
  3. Computer freezing every so often

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezing every so often: I have noticed my computer freezing every so often. It happens more often when I am playing certain games. However I have noticed several events happening around the same time as the freezes. They are Events 129 and 153. I have run a memory check and storage check on the...
  4. Computer freezing every so often

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Touchpad Mouse Freezes When Clicking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad Mouse Freezes When Clicking: I recently got a new laptop HP Pavilion 15.6 inch Gaming Laptop PC 15-ec2000. The main issue I'm having with this laptop is that it utilizes a new feature called "precision touchpad" that streamlines the touchpad to make it suited for office use / general use. I use the...
  6. Touchpad Mouse Freezes When Clicking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchpad Mouse Freezes When Clicking: I recently got a new laptop HP Pavilion 15.6 inch Gaming Laptop PC 15-ec2000. The main issue I'm having with this laptop is that it utilizes a new feature called "precision touchpad" that streamlines the touchpad to make it suited for office use / general use. I use the...
  7. Touchpad Mouse Freezes When Clicking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Touchpad Mouse Freezes When Clicking

9. Touchpad Mouse Freezes When Clicking

10. Screens are refreshing every so often

Screens are refreshing every so often: I'm running into a huge problem. I have Dual Monitor Setup, and every so often, both screens will blink like it's refreshing. . . If i'm watching a stream, the video goes GREEN, and I have to refresh the page. Getting rather annoying 165238