Windows 10: Programs in left side of the desktop

Discus and support Programs in left side of the desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to show the list of the programs in left side of the Desktop (Icons)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RolandOliveros, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Programs in left side of the desktop

how to show the list of the programs in left side of the Desktop (Icons)

:)

RolandOliveros, Aug 16, 2019

2. Cannot put icons on the left side of my desktop

Hi Charlie,

You should be able to arrange your desktop icons however you want. Since you want them all aligned on the left side of your desktop screen, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Right-click at a blank area on your desktop.
    • Hover on View.
    • In the right pane, look for Auto arrange icons. If it's checked, make sure to uncheck it.
    • Hover again on View.
    • This time, check Align icons to grid. Your icons should now be aligned on the left side of the screen.

Let us know if the issue persists so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 16, 2019
  3. My Desktop Icons shift to the left edge on a weekly basis

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to get more information regarding the issue that you re facing.

Does that mean that you customize the icons on the desktop and it will auto arrange to the left side of the desktop?

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to uncheck the option
    Align icons to the Grid
    option. To do so,

• Right click on the desktop.
    • Click on View.
    • Uncheck Align icons to the Grid option.
    Hope the information helps if the issue still persists, reply with the more information regarding the issue that you are facing. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Programs in left side of the desktop

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Programs in left side of the desktop

1. Programs in left side of the desktop - Similar Threads - Programs left side

2. No sound in left side of headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound in left side of headphones: Hi I recently bought Logitech g 335 headphones and they had a malfunction I swaped them with new ones and tested at the store but got home and plugged it in and there was only sound on one side. I could not find a balance option in sound I searched everywhere I use windows 10...
  3. No sound in left side of headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No sound in left side of headphones: Hi I recently bought Logitech g 335 headphones and they had a malfunction I swaped them with new ones and tested at the store but got home and plugged it in and there was only sound on one side. I could not find a balance option in sound I searched everywhere I use windows 10...
  4. Left Side Pointers for Mouse

Left Side Pointers for Mouse: Recently I had an injury to my Right Wrist To handle mouse, i switched primary and secondary buttons. But i see all the mouse pointers available only for right side operators. could you please help me to get left side pointers regards Swaminathan...
  5. This PC icon pinned to the left side of the desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    This PC icon pinned to the left side of the desktop: This PC icon is pinned on the left side primarily the upper corner but if the place is taken by other apps it will simply go downwards of my desktop. I am able to move it and replace it but the second I refresh or restart my laptop it goes back. It is the only icon that does...
  6. Adding non-windows program to left side of start

Adding non-windows program to left side of start: I have installed WinAmp to my Win 10 64 bit OS. It runs just find and it shows up on the default apps. It DOES NOT show up on the left side of the start menu. I can add it to the right side of the start menu but nor the left. Is there a way to do this? Thank you....
  7. Desktop not visible on left side of screen

Desktop not visible on left side of screen: left side of picture is quarter inch off screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-not-visible-on-left-side-of-screen/26661bc3-65be-4cf6-bf80-9f21b71d7aeb
  8. Extra mousebuttons (Left side)

Extra mousebuttons (Left side): I've got 2 extra mouse buttons at the left side of my mouse. I wanna assign that buttons to play games. But when i push the first button, the windows menu shows up (Windows key) and when I push the second one, the tab closes. Where can i control this option, if i wanna assign...
  9. Left Side Sharing Popout

in Browsers and Email
    Left Side Sharing Popout: Hi all I am new so please be gentle- I would appreciate any help on how to stop the very annoying sharing popout on the left of my screen on a lot of sites I go to. I have seen small grey "close" arrow and do so but it immediately comes back again. I do not use any...
  10. Left Side Cutoff

in Windows 10 Support
    Left Side Cutoff: First time user, today, the left side of my monitor screens are cut off, can't see the icons and same when I use my email. Cant recall doing anything to cause this misbehavior. Any advise be much appreciated. 34802