Windows 10: Programs keep closing and downloads just abort, I don't use any antivirus software besides...

Discus and support Programs keep closing and downloads just abort, I don't use any antivirus software besides... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CosmiqueSaturn [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CosmiqueSaturn, Feb 18, 2021.

1. Programs keep closing and downloads just abort, I don't use any antivirus software besides...

/u/CosmiqueSaturn, Feb 18, 2021
  2. Ṣmeed Win User

Antivirus software

-

Windows comes with in-built Windows Defender Antivirus.

You might want to read:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hub/4099151/windows-security-help

especially:
    Stay protected with Windows Security

Also see:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4466972/windows-10-antivirus-and-antimalware-software-faq

Whether you want to use Windows Defender Antivirus or a third party product depends on your personal preferences.

No matter on what you decide, you might want to download and run occasional scans with on-demand scanners...

Suggest reading all of
    Answers to common security questions - Best Practices

especially:

Ṣmeed, Feb 18, 2021
  3. Smeed Win User

Programs keep closing and downloads just abort, I don't use any antivirus software besides...

Smeed, Feb 18, 2021
Thema:

Programs keep closing and downloads just abort, I don't use any antivirus software besides...

1. Programs keep closing and downloads just abort, I don't use any antivirus software besides... - Similar Threads - Programs keep closing

2. Everytime i Close Obs, idk if its just obs or any program and then close it the priority...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime i Close Obs, idk if its just obs or any program and then close it the priority...: so im trying to record a video and then everytime i re-open my OBS it just resets the priority.... idk if this is fixable... i hope it is tho.... i need that priority otherwise i cant make it because the lag.......
  3. Everytime i Close Obs, idk if its just obs or any program and then close it the priority...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everytime i Close Obs, idk if its just obs or any program and then close it the priority...: so im trying to record a video and then everytime i re-open my OBS it just resets the priority.... idk if this is fixable... i hope it is tho.... i need that priority otherwise i cant make it because the lag.......
  4. It just keeps locking up and also closing on the stairs. I don't think microfsoft is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It just keeps locking up and also closing on the stairs. I don't think microfsoft is...: microsoft treasure hunt. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-just-keeps-locking-up-and-also-closing-on-the/1302f8f3-6b06-434e-b97f-bdfb1f4fced2
  5. It just keeps locking up and also closing on the stairs. I don't think microfsoft is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It just keeps locking up and also closing on the stairs. I don't think microfsoft is...: microsoft treasure hunt. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-just-keeps-locking-up-and-also-closing-on-the/1302f8f3-6b06-434e-b97f-bdfb1f4fced2
  6. Any AntiVirus Program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Any AntiVirus Program: All types of antivirus free version not enough to protect my PC and only basic scans but it Says its good. I don't have money to buy paid version. But bitdefender free version has real-time protection features and scans. I will choose bitdefender. But this antivirus will end...
  7. AVG Antivirus aborting a connection to a site I didn't click

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    AVG Antivirus aborting a connection to a site I didn't click: I was on my google activity history page and I was trying to look through my old history. I typed in "Paypal" in my google activity history and it says it aborted connection to easyrobuxcom site or whatever but I didn't even go on that site. I scrolled down and sure enough in...
  8. [Urgent] when ever I open a program besides chrome the program is just black.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Urgent] when ever I open a program besides chrome the program is just black.: So when ever open a program besides chrome the programs screen is just black. I can still click stuff in the program its just that its all black. I need help pretty urgently. submitted by /u/krushna1 [link] [comments]...
  9. File Explorer Just Aborts

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Just Aborts: I am having no success with File Explorer. As the title sez, I try to view folders and files, but File Explorer will appear to be fetching the next query result (files from the selected folder), I get the activity icon turning, I'm waiting,..... and then nothing. All the...
  10. Any recommendations for SUPPLEMENTAL antivirus/security software?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any recommendations for SUPPLEMENTAL antivirus/security software?: I opt to use Windows Defender as my antivirus because nowadays, its really just as good as the other top shelf AVs like BitDefender and Kespersky only without the $40 dollar subscription fees that usually boil down to them having other features like VPNs and disk cleaners....