Windows 10: Programs keep crashing

Discus and support Programs keep crashing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Am having problems with my windows 10.i can launch a program just fine but when i select the file option on the program then open folder to select a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by allanmaina1, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Programs keep crashing

Am having problems with my windows 10.i can launch a program just fine but when i select the file option on the program then open folder to select a file the program crashes.an example is vlc,i can run it fine but when i select media then select open folder it crashes and its not vlc only.Ultraiso,format factory,flashtool,virtual dj..any program that involves having to select a file when it open..whats strange is that when i double click a video or mp3 file vlc runs smoothly or the drag and drop option also works the problem is most programs dont work like vlc so you cant double click you have to open folders to select a file...plz help this problem sucks

:)

allanmaina1, Sep 6, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Programs keep crashing

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

Programs keep crashing

1. Programs keep crashing - Similar Threads - Programs keep crashing

2. Self made program keeps crashing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Self made program keeps crashing.: Hi all,We have made our own program using Electron JS that keeps crashing and we do do not know what causes the issue or how to resolve it. The issue seems to occur when the monitor is turning on. The app does not adapt its resolution and crashes right afterwards.We have...
  3. Why does this program keep crashing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does this program keep crashing?: Faulting application name: radiant_modtools.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5df45023Faulting module name: ispc_texcomp64r.dll, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x53a4c86bException code: 0xc0000005Fault offset: 0x00000000000a1787Faulting process id: 0x0x2548Faulting...
  4. Why does this program keep crashing?

Why does this program keep crashing?: Faulting application name: radiant_modtools.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5df45023Faulting module name: ispc_texcomp64r.dll, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x53a4c86bException code: 0xc0000005Fault offset: 0x00000000000a1787Faulting process id: 0x0x2548Faulting...
  5. Program keeps crashing KERNELBASE.dll issue?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Program keeps crashing KERNELBASE.dll issue?: Hey! I cannot open this program called DS4Windows. I have done everything possible to repair it. I have done everything from reinstalling to everything else.What have I done to try to fix DS4Windows?Reinstalled all runtime requirementsUninstalled any required driversUpdated...
  6. Program keeps crashing KERNELBASE.dll issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Program keeps crashing KERNELBASE.dll issue?: Hey! I cannot open this program called DS4Windows. I have done everything possible to repair it. I have done everything from reinstalling to everything else.What have I done to try to fix DS4Windows?Reinstalled all runtime requirementsUninstalled any required driversUpdated...
  7. Program keeps crashing KERNELBASE.dll issue?

8. Programs keep crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs keep crashing: So, my friend's new laptop has this issue it just popped outta nowere, it was normal and all of a sudden this problem came up so, whenever he opens any program, it just crashes, fortnite crashes, event viewer crashes, device manager crashes, 7-zip and winrar also crash, and...
  9. Windows 10 Programs Keep Crashing

Windows 10 Programs Keep Crashing: Hello, I’ve been having trouble with windows 10 lately where various programs will not function properly or crash randomly. It has been happening over Google Chrome, Microsoft Teams, and Netflix, where those are the only programs I have been using. Along with this I’ve...
  10. Different programs keep crashing.

Different programs keep crashing.: My computer broke recently with an "insert boot device" screen when you turned it on/reset. One fresh install of Windows 10 and a day later, some oddities start. One of my programs kept crashing and I didn't know why. It was an open source program, so I just assumed it was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. adding new program setup keeps crashing

2. why do programs keep crashing

3. tools to show why programmes are crashing

4. why do programs keep crashing in windows 10,
  5. different windows 10 programs keep crashing