Windows 10: Programs keep disappearing from start-up

Discus and support Programs keep disappearing from start-up in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So currently a list of programs (f.lux, Mailbird, QuiteRSS, etc.) keeps randomly disappearing from my Start-up. They're all listed in my Start-up menu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JLChamberlain42, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Programs keep disappearing from start-up

So currently a list of programs (f.lux, Mailbird, QuiteRSS, etc.) keeps randomly disappearing from my Start-up. They're all listed in my Start-up menu but every now and then (maybe once or twice a week) they keep disappearing from the Start-up for no reason which either means I have to reapply the settings in the programs or re-install the program to get it re-listed in the start-up. Is anyone else experiencing this issue or know how to fix it?

submitted by /u/JLChamberlain42
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JLChamberlain42, Feb 20, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 20, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Internet Explorer 11 Programs Tab Disappears When Clicked

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What exactly do you mean by program tab disappears after you click it?

• Do you face this issue specific with program tab or all the tab?
    I suggest you to open Internet Option from Command prompt and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to open Internet Options.

1. Press windows + R and type
    inetcpl.cpl.

2. After opening the Internet options check if the issue still persist.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Feb 20, 2020
  4. Programs keep disappearing from start-up

EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

Programs keep disappearing from start-up

1. Programs keep disappearing from start-up - Similar Threads - Programs keep disappearing

2. start up program

in Windows 10 Customization
    start up program: How can i setup chrome as startup browser. It is used to be under task manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-program/e3c38ec5-6482-48eb-a63b-a14af3fa7cd8
  3. start up program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    start up program: How can i setup chrome as startup browser. It is used to be under task manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-program/e3c38ec5-6482-48eb-a63b-a14af3fa7cd8
  4. start up program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 10 TB internal HDD keeps disappearing at start up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    10 TB internal HDD keeps disappearing at start up: Good day all, I will try and be as thorough as possible. Thank you in advance for any suggestions or tips that you may have to offer. I believe this to be a faulty HDD but I wanted to cover all my bases before I RMA this thing. I purchased a 10 TB Western Digital Black...
  6. start up programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    start up programs: how to set any app in my windows 10 pc, to start when I start windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-programs/524b81ca-9e5e-4189-bc13-5ae8d692edf1
  7. Applications disappeared from start-up?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Applications disappeared from start-up?: OS Name Version Microsoft Windows 10 Home 10.0.18362 Build 18362 Several programs, of which include qBitorrent, Steam, and Discord, have seemingly been removed from start-up. Windows hasn't updated for a few weeks now, and I've scanned my computer for viruses and came up...
  8. Shortcut to a program keeps disappearing from a folder.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Shortcut to a program keeps disappearing from a folder.: I'm running W10 on a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Series laptop. Among the programs I use in maintaining my system is IObit's "Advanced System Care," and I keep a shortcut to it in a folder along with other shortcuts. I generally run ASC once a week. For the past three or four...
  9. a program on start up

a program on start up: how do I remove a app I pinned to start up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_social/a-program-on-start-up/f659d449-c764-4c7d-b4ca-51e3bdddee71
  10. Start-up Programs

Start-up Programs: I can see the start-up list of programs in the task manager. I want to add one to the list. f1 an no help or menu option is visible. I want to add a browser. How do I do this Please. *Huh 45862