Windows 10: Programs locking-up HELP

Discus and support Programs locking-up HELP in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lyn_The_2nd [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epl707/programs_lockingup_help/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lyn_The_2nd, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Programs locking-up HELP

/u/Lyn_The_2nd, Jan 16, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 16, 2020
  4. shevanel Win User

Programs locking-up HELP

Any software to lock a running program?

Does anyone know of an ap or program that will allow me to lock software while in use so that it cannot be closed without a password or similar?

For example, if I have a media player open and running music is there a way or an ap that will allow no one to be able to close it, minimize it or use any other software on the PC?

Thanks for any suggestions...

shevanel, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Programs locking-up HELP

1. Programs locking-up HELP - Similar Threads - Programs locking HELP

2. Programs not opening and desktop locking up Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs not opening and desktop locking up Windows 10: Last night I was watching the game awards when my browser crashed and after closing it I couldn't click on any of my programs. I had discord still open and I could talk to everyone in the call but couldn't click on anything in the window. I restarted my PC and it took an...
  3. Programs not opening and desktop locking up Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs not opening and desktop locking up Windows 10: Last night I was watching the game awards when my browser crashed and after closing it I couldn't click on any of my programs. I had discord still open and I could talk to everyone in the call but couldn't click on anything in the window. I restarted my PC and it took an...
  4. Programs not opening and desktop locking up Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Help! Computer is saying it is locked up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help! Computer is saying it is locked up: I got a message on my computer saying it has been locked up. My IP address was used without my knowledge or consent that contains identify theft virus. It also tells me not to restart or shut down due to data loss and identity theft. It says to contact support at...
  6. Help! Computer is saying it is locked up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help! Computer is saying it is locked up: I got a message on my computer saying it has been locked up. My IP address was used without my knowledge or consent that contains identify theft virus. It also tells me not to restart or shut down due to data loss and identity theft. It says to contact support at...
  7. Computers been locked up for security help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computers been locked up for security help: My computer has been locked up by the defender because someone’s try to use my IP address to visit sites without my knowledge and is screaming at me to call you. How do I get this to shut off and can you help me. Thank you Dorothy....
  8. Some program tend to lock up when input is attempted

in Windows 10 Support
    Some program tend to lock up when input is attempted: On some applications, (STEAM, for one), whenever there is a request for user input--the user presses a key, and the application goes into NOT RESPONDING mode. Why??? Windows 10 64-bit Version: 20H2 Build: 19042.1081 182179
  9. HELP! Windows randomly locks-up/freezes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP! Windows randomly locks-up/freezes: It happens randomly and everything becomes unresponsive. I can still move the mouse but nothing else works can't click on anything. I have the lastest windows update recently updated to 2004 version. I have the lastest GPU driver just checked. What could be causing this and...
  10. Being absolutely tortured by lock screen lock ups...please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Being absolutely tortured by lock screen lock ups...please help!: Ok I've been suffering this issue with Windows 10 for as long as I can remember, and it's stopping me using it as the primary OS. In short I have two, intermittent issues which nothing I do seems to resolve. 1: After waking up from sleep and typing my username password...