Windows 10: Programs locking-up HELP

Discus and support Programs locking-up HELP in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lyn_The_2nd [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epl707/programs_lockingup_help/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lyn_The_2nd, Jan 16, 2020.

1. Programs locking-up HELP

/u/Lyn_The_2nd, Jan 16, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 16, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 16, 2020
  4. shevanel Win User

Programs locking-up HELP

Any software to lock a running program?

Does anyone know of an ap or program that will allow me to lock software while in use so that it cannot be closed without a password or similar?

For example, if I have a media player open and running music is there a way or an ap that will allow no one to be able to close it, minimize it or use any other software on the PC?

Thanks for any suggestions...

shevanel, Jan 16, 2020
Thema:

Programs locking-up HELP

1. Programs locking-up HELP - Similar Threads - Programs locking HELP

2. help settings locked

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help settings locked: so i got a pc from school and they locked settings i need advice to screw them over (i have full access to the pc at home and admin privileges) submitted by /u/luc2121 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dsdmr4/help_settings_locked/
  3. computer locked up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    computer locked up: my computer has locked up by a fake support scam. How do I unlock my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/computer-locked-up/36a3d5ec-9e19-4ea4-b121-ee68c04d55c3
  4. Computer lock up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer lock up: My computer locks up, in any program including Windows 10 help page, sometimes for only 10 seconds sometimes for over 30 minutes, can anyone suggest why and how to fix the problem?...
  5. computer locking up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    computer locking up: Hi - Windows installed updates two days ago, and since I have been having issues with it completely locking up. Should I try to roll back the latest updates? Thanks, Christina...
  6. System Lock Ups

System Lock Ups: Been trying to troubleshoot this for a while now. Occasional system lock ups, happens mostly when gaming, but has also happened while web browsing. Complete freeze, have to hard reset (no alt-f4, no task manager,etc). Things I have tried: Have run multiple memtest86+...
  7. facebook locks up

in Browsers and Email
    facebook locks up: don't use facebook much but tried it a few time now with IE and each time it fugged up when typing a message as soon as I click on the reply button ,it fixed it self but all I typed was gone 2175
  8. locked up laptop

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    locked up laptop: this started yesterday. i downloaded the ARK Dev Kit but when i tried to install i recieved this message, "the system admin has set policies to prevent this installation". i attempted some surface quick fixes. ie: turn off antivirus. did not help. eventually i ran this line...
  9. Being absolutely tortured by lock screen lock ups...please help!

Being absolutely tortured by lock screen lock ups...please help!: Ok I've been suffering this issue with Windows 10 for as long as I can remember, and it's stopping me using it as the primary OS. In short I have two, intermittent issues which nothing I do seems to resolve. 1: After waking up from sleep and typing my username password...
  10. Lock up screen issues - hang on lock up

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock up screen issues - hang on lock up: Hi All. I have a new one installed Lenovo T450s with Windows 10 Entreprise. I have joined the machine into a domain without some active GPO. When I'm at home or sitting at a customer and must unlock the screen, it takes a war! It is as if searching for the DNS server...