Windows 10: Programs malfunctioning since window upgrade

Discus and support Programs malfunctioning since window upgrade in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I use bluestacks to ply some games, it suddenly did not want to start its engine. Would start loading and never start. Though it was a program that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Danie du Plessis, Jan 18, 2019.

1. Programs malfunctioning since window upgrade

I use bluestacks to ply some games, it suddenly did not want to start its engine. Would start loading and never start. Though it was a program that I installed, uninstalled it. Problem persisted. Uninstalled and reinstalled bluestacks same problem. tried o download DivX update did not finish download, due to some problem. Downloaded Nox, it starts , but stop at 99%.

:)

Danie du Plessis, Jan 18, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jan 18, 2019
  3. malware Win User
    ASUS Details its Windows 7 Upgrade Program

ASUSTeK today also announced that it will be starting an upgrade program that will allow users who have purchased a qualifying ASUS desktop PC, notebook, EeeTop PC or Eee PC to upgrade their existing Windows Vista OS to the better and yet to be finalized Windows 7 operating system. From June 26, 2009 through January 31, 2010 owners of the below listed ASUS products may visit this webpage here, complete the registration process and wait for their upgrade kit after the general availability date of Windows 7 which is October 22nd. The ASUS Windows 7 Upgrade offer will be free in the USA, while users from other parts of the world will have to pay a nominal shipping and handling fee. Below is the full list of ASUS products that are eligible for the Windows 7 upgrade program.

Programs malfunctioning since window upgrade asus_win71.png

Source: ASUS

malware, Jan 18, 2019
  4. Programs malfunctioning since window upgrade

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

Programs malfunctioning since window upgrade

1. Programs malfunctioning since window upgrade - Similar Threads - Programs malfunctioning since

2. Keys are malfunctioning since exiting a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keys are malfunctioning since exiting a game: More specifically: The Q w e r u I o p keys.Ever since I’ve exited a game, the keys are lagging when I try to input them. Sometimes it takes a while or delays on input. I tried turning off the CPu and restart. I tried cleaning my keys. And same results. Is it because my Cpu...
  3. Keys are malfunctioning since exiting a game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keys are malfunctioning since exiting a game: More specifically: The Q w e r u I o p keys.Ever since I’ve exited a game, the keys are lagging when I try to input them. Sometimes it takes a while or delays on input. I tried turning off the CPu and restart. I tried cleaning my keys. And same results. Is it because my Cpu...
  4. Keys are malfunctioning since exiting a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Apps malfunctioning in Windows 11 since upgrade

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps malfunctioning in Windows 11 since upgrade: After upgrading from Win 10 to Win 11, the 2 apps I use, Paint and Notepad are malfunctioning. I tried repair and reset and that caused them to not show up in Settings. If I try to re-install for Microsoft store, I get error code: 0x800706D9. Paint wasnt saving files when I...
  6. Apps malfunctioning in Windows 11 since upgrade

Apps malfunctioning in Windows 11 since upgrade: After upgrading from Win 10 to Win 11, the 2 apps I use, Paint and Notepad are malfunctioning. I tried repair and reset and that caused them to not show up in Settings. If I try to re-install for Microsoft store, I get error code: 0x800706D9. Paint wasnt saving files when I...
  7. *$!?**$ Windows upgrade program

*$!?**$ Windows upgrade program: Have to get this off my chest. Every time there is a Win update, the upgrade fails with errors nobody can explain. Had this problem aa the way back in Win95 times. Every time needed to reinstall a clean copy and lost all my setup and some files.Now having the same problem...
  8. May 14, 2021 Program Malfunction

May 14, 2021 Program Malfunction: Hi Microsoft I Had A perfectly running system, my apps worked so well. Once I updated today my programs wouldn't work right after boot up. My database settings were lost, the sql server used up too much memory and the program needed to be reinstalled, My graphics driver...
  9. Since upgrading to windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Since upgrading to windows 10: Hello, New here. I upgraded to windows 10 this morning and since doing so my speakers are turned off in windows. I have hunted everywhere to turn them on and can't find how to do it and also I can not play videos on youtube. It just gives me an error. Before I upgraded both...
  10. Trouble opening files and programs since upgrading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Trouble opening files and programs since upgrading to Windows 10: Since upgrading from Windows 7 I have been having some difficulty opening files and even starting programs by clicking on them. Often I have to right click the icon or file and then choose open. I thought it may have been I just didn't have the right drivers for Windows 10. I...