Windows 10: programs nor working

Discus and support programs nor working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; ! I cannot get trouble shooter to run ..message says trouble-shooter is disabled cannot find where to turn on2 have followed instruction to find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by bash4484, Jun 21, 2021.

1. bash4484 Win User

programs nor working

! I cannot get trouble shooter to run ..message says trouble-shooter is disabled cannot find where to turn on2 have followed instruction to find windows recyle bin and that cannot be found

:)

bash4484, Jun 21, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 21, 2021
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 21, 2021
  4. programs nor working

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 21, 2021
Thema:

programs nor working

1. programs nor working - Similar Threads - programs nor working

2. Task bar not showing running programs nor pinned programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar not showing running programs nor pinned programs: Basically what the title reads, the task bar shows just as a screen wide grey bar but it does not show any icons. Programs are still pinned to it since when I hover the mouse pointer, it shows the contour of the icons, and if I left click they run and if I right click they...
  3. Task bar not showing running programs nor pinned programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar not showing running programs nor pinned programs: Basically what the title reads, the task bar shows just as a screen wide grey bar but it does not show any icons. Programs are still pinned to it since when I hover the mouse pointer, it shows the contour of the icons, and if I left click they run and if I right click they...
  4. After recovering System partition, nor hibernation nor update installation is working anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After recovering System partition, nor hibernation nor update installation is working anymore: After recovering the System partition using a USB pendrive the pendrive for recovering was created from another computer with no hibernation function enabled, the Hibernate function is there but is not working at all: Besides the later, the Windows update funcionality is not...
  5. After recovering System partition, nor hibernation nor update installation is working anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After recovering System partition, nor hibernation nor update installation is working anymore: After recovering the System partition using a USB pendrive the pendrive for recovering was created from another computer with no hibernation function enabled, the Hibernate function is there but is not working at all: Besides the later, the Windows update funcionality is not...
  6. Program won't work nor be installed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program won't work nor be installed: For the last several days, an application that I use on my computer that works all the time suddenly stops working. I have tried to uninstall it yet it won't work, what should I do?...
  7. Camera nor video is working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera nor video is working: Camera Error code is: 0xA00F4271<MediaCaptureFailedEvent> 0x8007001F Video Capture Devices: FriendlyName: Integrated Camera Category: Camera SymbolicLink:...
  8. [HELP] Nor ethernet or WiFi working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [HELP] Nor ethernet or WiFi working: So, as usually I disabled some parameters from my ethernet as my internet was slow (I've done this many times with no problem), but this time my ethernet connection collapsed and I've tried everything without fixing it. All it says is Not recognised network both on the...
  9. Webcam on Asus nor working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Webcam on Asus nor working: I get the following error message: "Currently, this hardware device is not connected to the computer Code 45" I have updated the the driver and restarted the PC without success. Please help...
  10. PIN and Password nor working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PIN and Password nor working: I recently reset my pin. I have been getting the following error message: "Something happened and your pin isn't available. Choose another sign-in option and set up your PIN again by going to Settings > Accounts > Sign-in Options." I tried using my password and it's not...