Windows 10: Programs not listed in Programs and Features after Windows Reset

Discus and support Programs not listed in Programs and Features after Windows Reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just reset my PC with the option "Keep my Files" but after the reset, I can see some of the apps still installed on my PC which are working but don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Shubh15sd, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Shubh15sd Win User

Programs not listed in Programs and Features after Windows Reset

I just reset my PC with the option "Keep my Files" but after the reset, I can see some of the apps still installed on my PC which are working but don't get listed under 'Apps & Features' nor in appwiz.cpl

How do I get these a list of all these apps?

:)

Shubh15sd, Sep 14, 2020

2. Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading program list?!

Add Remove Programs in Windows XP doesn't finish loading the program list (It never even starts displaying any programs) and I believe it may be that a uninstall program messed up completely and Windows can't figure out what programs are installed because of it. What is the problem? Please?

ventusignis, Sep 14, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 14, 2020
  4. bobgord Win User

Windows 10 - programs list

Pawan Dhondiyal I have to wonder if you are being deliberately obtuse with your answer. The asker was quite clear. They wanted to know what happened to the program list contained in their previous version of windows. Do you really not know that by clicking
    on a program in the "Programs and Features" window that you are on your way to, not opening the program, but deleting it? Further, the "all apps" list is a ridiculous replacement for a list of programs.

bobgord, Sep 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Programs not listed in Programs and Features after Windows Reset - Similar Threads - Programs listed Programs

2. This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...: Because I think there was a leftover where the app would hang, so I just wanted to perform a clean uninstall.But then the revo program I installed couldn’t detect that program. Why?Hope to get help. Thanks in advance....
  3. This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...: Because I think there was a leftover where the app would hang, so I just wanted to perform a clean uninstall.But then the revo program I installed couldn’t detect that program. Why?Hope to get help. Thanks in advance....
  4. This Pic Collage program is not in the list of Programs and Features in the control panel...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. No List of Desktop Programs After Refresh/Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No List of Desktop Programs After Refresh/Reset: I just reset/refreshed windows 11 and chose the option to keep my files. The dialog said that all my desktop applications would have to be reinstalled but that a list of them would be on my desktop when the refresh completed. Now the refresh has completed and the list of...
  6. No List of Desktop Programs After Refresh/Reset

No List of Desktop Programs After Refresh/Reset: I just reset/refreshed windows 11 and chose the option to keep my files. The dialog said that all my desktop applications would have to be reinstalled but that a list of them would be on my desktop when the refresh completed. Now the refresh has completed and the list of...
  7. unknown listings in Control>Programs and Features?

in Windows 10 Customization
    unknown listings in Control>Programs and Features?: Are these 3 legitimate items newly listed in control panel>programs/features? 1. Cyberlink Power Director 14 1/30/3021 2. Cyberlink Power Director 14 1/30/2021 3. Team Viewer 2/10/21...
  8. Windows Update appears in "Programs & Features" list

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update appears in "Programs & Features" list: Is the following odd update behaviour normal? Anyone else noticed this? a) 1st March 2019: - Feature Update installed from v1803 to v1809 b) 31st May 2019: - Feature Update installed from v1809 to v1903 c) 12th November 2019: - Feature Update installed from v1903 to v1909...
  9. Lots of programs are missing from the Programs & Features list

Lots of programs are missing from the Programs & Features list: Just noticed when I was about to upgrade one of my applications by starting to uninstall the current version that it wasn't no longer in the list of installed programs and lots of other programs are gone too. Did some Google searching for this problem and noticed I was far...
  10. Some installed Programs not listed in Programs and Features...

Some installed Programs not listed in Programs and Features...: Some (3, out of maybe 20) of my installed Programs, all working perfectly well, are not listed in Control Panel -> Programs and Features. Any ideas on how to rectify this, please? Thank you. 21717