Windows 10: Programs not responding properly or at all.

Discus and support Programs not responding properly or at all. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was messing with creating a map for Cities Skylines. I went to the terrain party and downloaded the file. I then went into appdata and found the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Malice983, Dec 23, 2018.

1. Malice983 Win User

Programs not responding properly or at all.

I was messing with creating a map for Cities Skylines. I went to the terrain party and downloaded the file. I then went into appdata and found the proper place to drop the download. I was editing it and decided to put it away and move on to something else. I looked at my games file and all the files were "shadowed". Well all except for Cities Skylines. Then I looked at my desktop and it was the same except for the recycle bin. I was missing This PC app from the - I don't know what you call the right hand spot in the start menu on windows 10 - start menu, as well as my.com. I used ask cortana who found it but I can't select anything from ask cortana. Ot simply will not click. This initially sounds like something wrong with explorer. I am not certain. I was hoping to find out something here but can not find a description matching the trouble.

:)

Malice983, Dec 23, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Programs not responding properly or at all. :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 23, 2018
  3. Program not functioning properly

Since the installer you used is the latest version available, we suggest that you follow the steps to install the third party music application using

compatibility mode
    in Windows 10. Also included in the steps is running the Program Compatibility Troubleshooter, this would automatically detect and correct some of the most common issues preventing applications to run or install properly.

Regards.

Jordan Dom, Dec 23, 2018
  4. Programs not responding properly or at all.

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

Programs not responding properly or at all.

1. Programs not responding properly or at all. - Similar Threads - Programs responding properly

2. Programs Won't Recover From Not Responding Brackets Properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs Won't Recover From Not Responding Brackets Properly: Windows programs and services used to stop responding and then when they finally decide to run, they stay running. Windows 10 is finally the exception. On my computer atleast, when programs and services run again from after they've stopped responding, they only do so for a...
  3. Programs Won't Recover From Not Responding Brackets Properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs Won't Recover From Not Responding Brackets Properly: Windows programs and services used to stop responding and then when they finally decide to run, they stay running. Windows 10 is finally the exception. On my computer atleast, when programs and services run again from after they've stopped responding, they only do so for a...
  4. Programs Won't Recover From Not Responding Brackets Properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. PC is not responding properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC is not responding properly: Hi I am using my PC for gaming. It runs smoothly for a couple of months. Suddenly today when I played it's slowing down, the fps is dropping and it is loading really slow.Whatm might be the problem?...
  6. PC is not responding properly

PC is not responding properly: Hi I am using my PC for gaming. It runs smoothly for a couple of months. Suddenly today when I played it's slowing down, the fps is dropping and it is loading really slow.Whatm might be the problem?...
  7. Windows not responding properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows not responding properly: windows apps are not working, settings are not working anything related to windows service is not opening start menu taskbar is also not opening all i could do is navigate to the places using desktop icons please do help me with this quickly since settings is not opening i...
  8. Windows 10 All programs not responding

Windows 10 All programs not responding: Hello, Any and all help is deeply appreciated. Hi, I've read other community queries regarding programs not starting and they may work except that even when I try to select an option for resolving the issue a message box pops up stating that the program is not responding....
  9. programs are not opening properly or just not at all

programs are not opening properly or just not at all: Recently, i have started encountering huge issues with my pc. Some of my apps just refuse to boot up like discord and steam, i also get errors whenever i boot up my computer from certain applications. Does anyone know how to fix this?...
  10. Not responding Properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not responding Properly: The brightness changer is not properly working in my laptop. When I change the brightness ,It's not changing it took some time and also it is not properly working .Please give me some solution. Reply fast .It disturbing my vision . And also it make stress to my eyes....