Windows 10: Programs not responding

Discus and support Programs not responding in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a weird problem, my programs is not responding with win 10 version 1607 to 1709. I wonder what happen. These does not happen with win 10 version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by teots, Jul 5, 2018.

1. teots Win User

Programs not responding

I have a weird problem, my programs is not responding with win 10 version 1607 to 1709. I wonder what happen. These does not happen with win 10 version 1511 and 1803.

:)

teots, Jul 5, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Programs not responding :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 5, 2018
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Programs not responding

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

Programs not responding

1. Programs not responding - Similar Threads - Programs responding

2. windows is not responding after i put somè programs to sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    windows is not responding after i put somè programs to sleep: Avast antivirus suggested that Ì put to sleèp some programs that I had not used for a long time. Ì followed this suggestion. Soon after Ì found several buttons stopped respondIng to my clicks. When I tried to shut off the screen went black, but the power light stayed on....
  3. Windows system programs (edge, search bar, settings, etc) won’t load (stop responding,...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows system programs (edge, search bar, settings, etc) won’t load (stop responding,...: I have windows 10 pro and have been having an issue with some of the core functions. I have downloaded apps (chrome, libreoffice, etc) to work around but am frustrated. When i open a program (edge) it just goes into constant load never works. When i try the search bar from...
  4. Programs going into "not responding" mode

Programs going into "not responding" mode: I'm running WIN 10 and lately : 1 - while running older version of OFFICE [10 I believe } and also Libre Office I suddenly see a "not responding" message - after a minute or more the program again becomes functional. 2 - also while on the internet in either Firefox or...
  5. Program not responding

Program not responding: For about a week or so now we’ve had the same issue that many have had since the latest update. We applied the patch yesterday and all seemd well. For a brief moment. Today while working within our company program, we attempted to email a client. The program emails through...
  6. Save as does not respond and shuts the program down in windows 10

Save as does not respond and shuts the program down in windows 10: Hi everybody, "Save as" stopped working in many of applications (snipping tools, text files, word, paint,...) , i do not get any error or something when trying to save as, it just closes the program, i could not find any solution in any from, it is not my own laptop, she is...
  7. Programs not responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Programs not responding: I have a weird problem, my programs is not responding with win 10 version 1607 to 1709. I wonder what happen. These does not happen with win 10 version 1511 and 1803. 113467
  8. File Explorer and other programs are slow or do not respond

File Explorer and other programs are slow or do not respond: This has been happening more and more frequently. When I wake the PC at the start of a new day, or even after an hour or two, file explorer is incredibly slow to respond, if it responds at all. Moving or deleting files, or even emptying the recycle bin never fully...
  9. I can't remove a program which is not responding, despite requesting Win 10 to close it,...

I can't remove a program which is not responding, despite requesting Win 10 to close it,...: There is a green-grey bar above my task bar, containing a web address 'rover.ebay.rover.com/0e ...etc', and a Microsoft Windows box informing me 'the application is not responding...do you want to end this process?' But the 'end process' button has no effect, nor do the other...
  10. Blue spinning pin wheel, program not responding?

in Windows 10 Support
    Blue spinning pin wheel, program not responding?: For the last three weeks or so I have been getting the blue spinning pin wheel popping up next to my mouse cursor intermittently during general desktop activity an it is rather irritating. I understand that this may be a program not responding. I am trying to capture the...