Windows 10: programs not running...

Discus and support programs not running... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Friends came over... wanted to show them the Windows 10 beta I am running. When i click on the start icon, nothing. When I click on IE-11 nothing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sammytruck, Feb 6, 2015.

1. programs not running...

Friends came over... wanted to show them the Windows 10 beta I am running.

When i click on the start icon, nothing. When I click on IE-11 nothing.

Yet when I click on File-explorer or FireFox there isn't a problem.

I have rebooted and shut-down several time. Yet no change in the results.

Would like my start-menu back if possible.

:)

sammytruck, Feb 6, 2015

2. Taskbar not highlighting running programs

Hi,

To assist you further, we highly recommend that you post your query on this
    forum
    , and follow the steps below:

• Select Community.
    • Select Forums.
    • Select View All.
    • Then select the appropriate category.

Regards.

Michael Gall, Feb 6, 2015
  3. Taskbar not highlighting running programs

I don't know which category i should choose, could you help me?

PiotrTomczyk, Feb 6, 2015
Thema:

programs not running...

1. programs not running... - Similar Threads - programs running

2. Emulator to run programs from x64 to x86 or vice versa

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Emulator to run programs from x64 to x86 or vice versa: Hello!I want a program without installation that emulates platforms, please.I have my own calendar and I want to emulate the app to x86 platform. What program do I need?Thanks....
  3. Emulator to run programs from x64 to x86 or vice versa

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Emulator to run programs from x64 to x86 or vice versa: Hello!I want a program without installation that emulates platforms, please.I have my own calendar and I want to emulate the app to x86 platform. What program do I need?Thanks....
  4. Emulator to run programs from x64 to x86 or vice versa

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I accidentally set one of my programs to run on a 640x480 screen resolution, and I can't...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I accidentally set one of my programs to run on a 640x480 screen resolution, and I can't...: Basically I was just messing with the settings, I wanted to see how one of my programs looks like in a 640x480 resolution, however, when I went to the properties of the program to undo the action, the setting Run on 640x480 screen resolution is just greyed out. I tried...
  6. I accidentally set one of my programs to run on a 640x480 screen resolution, and I can't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally set one of my programs to run on a 640x480 screen resolution, and I can't...: Basically I was just messing with the settings, I wanted to see how one of my programs looks like in a 640x480 resolution, however, when I went to the properties of the program to undo the action, the setting Run on 640x480 screen resolution is just greyed out. I tried...
  7. I accidentally set one of my programs to run on a 640x480 screen resolution, and I can't...

8. I accidentally set one of my program to run on a 640x480 screen resolution, and I can't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally set one of my program to run on a 640x480 screen resolution, and I can't...: Basically I was just messing with the settings, I wanted to see how one of my programs looks like in a 640x480 resolution, however, when I went to the properties of the program to undo the action, the setting Run on 640x480 screen resolution is just greyed out. I tried...
  9. I accidentally set one of my program to run on a 640x480 screen resolution, and I can't...

I accidentally set one of my program to run on a 640x480 screen resolution, and I can't...: Basically I was just messing with the settings, I wanted to see how one of my programs looks like in a 640x480 resolution, however, when I went to the properties of the program to undo the action, the setting Run on 640x480 screen resolution is just greyed out. I tried...
  10. I accidentally set one of my program to run on a 640x480 screen resolution, and I can't undo it

in Windows 10 Customization
    I accidentally set one of my program to run on a 640x480 screen resolution, and I can't undo it: Basically I was just messing with the settings, I wanted to see how one of my programs looks like in a 640x480 resolution, however, when I went to the properties of the program to undo the action, the setting Run on 640x480 screen resolution is just greyed out. I tried...