Windows 10: Programs on my computer

Discus and support Programs on my computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; What is the app, "Speech Mode Download Executable"? Is it safe to run on my computer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DennisFoster1, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Programs on my computer

What is the app, "Speech Mode Download Executable"? Is it safe to run on my computer?

:)

DennisFoster1, Oct 5, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Oct 5, 2019
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 5, 2019
  4. Programs on my computer

Cannot insta;; or uninstall programs it keeps saying a program already being installed!

Hi Brandi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I will definitely assist you with the issue.

To understand the issue better, please provide us more information.

• Which program are you trying to uninstall?

• What is the exact issue with Office XP Student?
    The issue you are facing could be due to the program is running on desktop background. Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and heck if it help in resolving the issue. Follow the below steps:

Step 1.

I suggest you to go to the task manager and check if the program is running on Windows back ground. Follow the below steps:

• Press CTRL+Shift+ESC to open Task manager.
    • Locate for the program which you are trying to uninstall.
    • Right click on it and click on End task.
    • Try uninstalling the program.
    If the issue still persist try the below steps.

Step 2.

I would recommend you to restart the computer and as soon as the computer boot up try uninstalling the programs.

If the above steps did not fix the issue try the below steps provided.

Step 3.

I suggest you to unregister and register the Windows installer and check if it helps. Follow the below steps:

• Click Start, click Run, type
      MSIEXEC /UNREGISTER, and then click OK. Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs.

• Click Start, click Run, type
      MSIEXEC /REGSERVER, and then click OK. Even if you do this correctly, it may look like nothing occurs, or you may briefly see an hourglass. After you run this command, the operation is complete.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

Programs on my computer

1. Programs on my computer - Similar Threads - Programs computer

2. My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...: I am trying to use "The Microsoft Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter". found here Fix problems that block programs from being installed or removed - Microsoft Support When I try to download or open I get this error message: How do I get past this so I can use the...
  3. My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...: I am trying to use "The Microsoft Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter". found here Fix problems that block programs from being installed or removed - Microsoft Support When I try to download or open I get this error message: How do I get past this so I can use the...
  4. My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. How can I stop Windows 11 from crashing and crashing other programs on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I stop Windows 11 from crashing and crashing other programs on my computer?: I have Microsoft Windows version 23H2 installed and ever since Windows has updated it it crashes nonstop and I cannot open any of my programs for more than three min before they crash. I have cleanded my disk. Gottenrid of temporary files. Deleted any extra apps that I have...
  6. How can I stop Windows 11 from crashing and crashing other programs on my computer?

How can I stop Windows 11 from crashing and crashing other programs on my computer?: I have Microsoft Windows version 23H2 installed and ever since Windows has updated it it crashes nonstop and I cannot open any of my programs for more than three min before they crash. I have cleanded my disk. Gottenrid of temporary files. Deleted any extra apps that I have...
  7. tyring to uninstall a program but the computer says it's still...it´s open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    tyring to uninstall a program but the computer says it's still...it´s open.: tyring to uninstall a program but the computer says it's still...it´s open. The program that cannot be uninstalled and until it is uninstalled I will not be able to continue with my job is as teacher is "exelearning"“Absolutely all programs and documents are closed, only this...
  8. tyring to uninstall a program but the computer says it's still...it´s open.

tyring to uninstall a program but the computer says it's still...it´s open.: tyring to uninstall a program but the computer says it's still...it´s open. The program that cannot be uninstalled and until it is uninstalled I will not be able to continue with my job is as teacher is "exelearning"“Absolutely all programs and documents are closed, only this...
  9. My Computer Automatically Teminates Programs, More Specifically Games, With No Error Messages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer Automatically Teminates Programs, More Specifically Games, With No Error Messages: I am facing this problem for quite some time, and I don't know how to fix it. The problem is, for a few days I am trying to play some games on my gaming laptop, but when I start the game, the game loads normally, but after a few minutes the game automatically terminates. I...
  10. My Computer Automatically Teminates Programs, More Specifically Games, With No Error Messages

My Computer Automatically Teminates Programs, More Specifically Games, With No Error Messages: I am facing this problem for quite some time, and I don't know how to fix it. The problem is, for a few days I am trying to play some games on my gaming laptop, but when I start the game, the game loads normally, but after a few minutes the game automatically terminates. I...