Windows 10: programs on my pc turn into the microsoft browser?

Discus and support programs on my pc turn into the microsoft browser? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I got a new pc just the other day, And for some reason my files just turned into the microsoft browser logo? I think this happened due to one drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Starshinewishes, Jul 11, 2020.

1. programs on my pc turn into the microsoft browser?

I got a new pc just the other day, And for some reason my files just turned into the microsoft browser logo?

I think this happened due to one drive not saving? Basically it was full i tried resetting my pc but that didn't work, The only way to fix this was to click on the icons again and close them, But i don't wanna do that for all of my applications on my pc..Is there any way to fix this? Here's an example:

programs on my pc turn into the microsoft browser? c53266ec-8968-45e5-b782-96896787f61c?upload=true.png programs on my pc turn into the microsoft browser? d5293c63-1a2e-4339-8323-42a58b66da95?upload=true.png

:)

Starshinewishes, Jul 11, 2020

2. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Jul 11, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 11, 2020
  4. Mandroid Win User

programs on my pc turn into the microsoft browser?

My PC won't turn on after update

I installed some updates while I stepped away from my PC. When I came back I found it like in a hibernation state and irresponsive. I tried disconnecting the power cable and restarted it but nothing. I even tried to put in the installation disc but there's no power to open the tray. I do see an led light, telling me that power is coming in but not enough to boot. Do you have any suggestions. Thanks in advance!

programs on my pc turn into the microsoft browser? [​IMG]

Mandroid, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

programs on my pc turn into the microsoft browser?

1. programs on my pc turn into the microsoft browser? - Similar Threads - programs turn microsoft

2. My PC not turn on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My PC not turn on: My PC not turn on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-not-turn-on/0dce4a56-8411-4905-99cf-1574380e1eec
  3. My PC not turn on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC not turn on: My PC not turn on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-not-turn-on/0dce4a56-8411-4905-99cf-1574380e1eec
  4. Unknow program from Microsoft in my PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unknow program from Microsoft in my PC: I have RUXIM in my PC sinds last year. What is it and cann I delete it. Maybe this program make problems in my PC like stop working. Then I have to close my PC and start again....
  5. Unknow program from Microsoft in my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknow program from Microsoft in my PC: I have RUXIM in my PC sinds last year. What is it and cann I delete it. Maybe this program make problems in my PC like stop working. Then I have to close my PC and start again....
  6. Unknow program from Microsoft in my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. browser hijacker programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    browser hijacker programs: How do I remove a browser hijacker program. I think I have "search-land.com" running on my system. McAfee and TotalAV scans have not found any virus or malware.What gives??JimH...
  8. My pc is not turning on

My pc is not turning on: Every time i click the button to turn on the pc it starts making a werid noise and it doesn't start up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-not-turning-on/7a1cf1c8-8b3e-40fa-a2cf-d3c64d9e73f6
  9. Crashing issues: Microsoft programs and browsers

Crashing issues: Microsoft programs and browsers: Hi, Please help. My Microsoft programs and all my web browsers keep shutting down for no reason since the windows 10 update How do I sort this out?...
  10. Missing Microsoft store, edge browser and cortana in my PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing Microsoft store, edge browser and cortana in my PC: I have Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB Version 1607. I can not find Microsoft store app, edge browser app and cortana app in my PC and even i couldnot download them from websites. Please suggest me the possible solutions ....