Windows 10: programs opening on their own, mouse clicks things I don't click?

Discus and support programs opening on their own, mouse clicks things I don't click? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Programs opening on their own, mouse clicks things I don't click? Circles flashing on screen like I pressed CTRL to locate cursor.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LanceS24, Mar 17, 2019.

1. LanceS24 Win User

programs opening on their own, mouse clicks things I don't click?

Programs opening on their own, mouse clicks things I don't click? Circles flashing on screen like I pressed CTRL to locate cursor.

:)

LanceS24, Mar 17, 2019

2. my mouse don´t works correctly

I use all the year my mouse and it Works good but today I go to do a thing and when I returned to my computer the mouse don´t Works good.

the problem is:

when I use my mouse, for example, I move my mouse up and it goes right and if I move it right it goes down

I don´t know what to do

i have tried to uninstall the mouse but it still

please I need help...

DanielRappy, Mar 17, 2019
  3. Automated mouse clicking program

I am looking for a mouse clicking program where I can set it up either recording my mouse movements and clicks or just type in the X and Y axis I want it to go to.

I would also like to schedule this to happen at certain times during the day as well. And have it be able to be scheduled more than a 1 time thing. So it would need to be decently robust with scheduling.

Is there a program that does both?

copenhagen69, Mar 17, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Mouse left click - Stop breaking things!!!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1:Run Hardware and device troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    Step 2: And also try to update the touchpad and Mouse drivers from the manufacturer web site and check if it helps.

Refer the link below and check if it helps.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Step 3:I suggest you to check for the latest updates.

• Press Windows logo key +R, enter MS-settings: and then press
      OK. This opens Settings.
    • In Settings, go to Update & security >
      Windows Update, and then select
      Check for updates. Install any available updates and restart your PC if required.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

1. programs opening on their own, mouse clicks things I don't click? - Similar Threads - programs opening own

2. Some program and games don't open after click icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some program and games don't open after click icon: some program don't open after click icon, fifa08 Demo and fif09 demo, the mouse still load then program don't open I use Eset smart security premium and i disable it full, but the problem is still I update the windows 10 and update all drivers but problem still I use all...
  3. Some program and games don't open after click icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some program and games don't open after click icon: some program don't open after click icon, fifa08 Demo and fif09 demo, the mouse still load then program don't open I use Eset smart security premium and i disable it full, but the problem is still I update the windows 10 and update all drivers but problem still I use all...
  4. Some program and games don't open after click icon

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My cursor keeps clicking things on its own.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My cursor keeps clicking things on its own.: The cursor keeps clicking things by itself and jumping around the screen. I can't even type because it clicks something else before I can do anything, I can't even get a screen recording of this without the clicking interrupting me. I can't even write this question. It opens...
  6. My cursor keeps clicking things on its own.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My cursor keeps clicking things on its own.: The cursor keeps clicking things by itself and jumping around the screen. I can't even type because it clicks something else before I can do anything, I can't even get a screen recording of this without the clicking interrupting me. I can't even write this question. It opens...
  7. My cursor keeps clicking things on its own.

8. mouse clicks right on its own sometimes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse clicks right on its own sometimes: The mouse clicks on right by itself sometimes ------- need a fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-clicks-right-on-its-own-sometimes/547e9f30-b865-447e-80ab-0c42e5b8ae29
  9. Mouse + touchpad clicks don't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse + touchpad clicks don't work: Hi all, a very specific problem that I would really appreciate some help on for Windows 10 I think what caused the problem is a new mouse I bought, which I set up by simply plugging in the USB receiver and it worked fine. However, I had to send it back, and have since gone...
  10. Windows 10 - Mouse clicking and opening applications in the taskbar on its own

Windows 10 - Mouse clicking and opening applications in the taskbar on its own: My mouse clicks down on applications pinned in the taskbar or either that are there because the application is open. Before I know it, it has taken over my computer and opened several windows. I can only stop it by trying to quickly close everything, which is difficult, or...