Windows 10: Programs opening randomly.

Discus and support Programs opening randomly. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey! I'm new here and tried to research this before coming here. My Windows 10 Home laptop has been randomly opening apps , oddly enough. It isn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DemonWolfFang, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Programs opening randomly.

Hey! I'm new here and tried to research this before coming here. My Windows 10 Home laptop has been randomly opening apps , oddly enough. It isn't really any of the pre-installed apps. Its mostly Discord or Skype (which I use often and randomly closes for unknown reasons.) Its opened other apps like gaming apps or my web browser and can't tell why. Currently my windows version is 1909. Even after restarting the laptop it'll still happen , not often but enough to make me concerned.

:)

DemonWolfFang, Feb 19, 2020

2. Program windows open randomly

How do I stop program windows from randomly opening when the computer is not in use?

AndreaWells, Feb 19, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 19, 2020
  4. Programs opening randomly.

USOclient.exe randomly opened

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

The usoclient.exe error may be caused by windows system files damage. The corrupted system files entries can be a real threat to the well being of your computer. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC)
    scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin)
      to bring up elevated Command prompt.
    • In Command prompt type sfc/scannow and press enter.
    • Restart the computer.
    If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state, then I suggest you to try the following steps:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.
    • In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:
    DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.
    Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Feb 19, 2020
Thema:

Programs opening randomly.

1. Programs opening randomly. - Similar Threads - Programs opening randomly

2. Computer has randomly become very slow to open programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer has randomly become very slow to open programs: Hey, as of yesterday my computer has been extremely slow and struggles to even open chrome/ video games or scan it’s storage Task manager isn’t running anything passively and I’m not sure what’s causing itAny help would be great thank you...
  3. Computer has randomly become very slow to open programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer has randomly become very slow to open programs: Hey, as of yesterday my computer has been extremely slow and struggles to even open chrome/ video games or scan it’s storage Task manager isn’t running anything passively and I’m not sure what’s causing itAny help would be great thank you...
  4. Computer has randomly become very slow to open programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. random application opens and unfocuses current program im using

random application opens and unfocuses current program im using: for the past few days theres this application that randomly opens for a split second which unfocuses the current program im using. I managed to record it and see what the application was but i dont recognise it and cant find it on the internet. here is the screenshot. someone...
  6. Programs randomly opens

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Programs randomly opens: In this past week programs have randomly been opening and reopening out of no where, I ran a windows security full scan and it found nothing, deleted all files I had downloaded that week and it still happened, anyone know what the issue can be?[Original Title: Windows Issue]...
  7. None on my programs are staying open, they just close randomly.

None on my programs are staying open, they just close randomly.: Hello,My pc has started to just close any program I try to open, i try opening any program like the minecraft launcher for example but it closes itself seconds later, my anti virus software wont stay open long enough for me to do anything, but programs like word and steam...
  8. Programs open randomly on startup

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Programs open randomly on startup: I recently purchased an Acer Aspire A315-41-R5MD running Windows 10 Home - Version 1903 and from time to time programs will open at startup, these programs can range from programs that have the option to start on startup such as Hotspot Shield VPN, but in a few instances...
  9. Random programs will open without being asked

in Windows 10 Support
    Random programs will open without being asked: Hello, I am asking for my younger brother, but his AlienWare has a problem with opening random programs, killing his processing power. Furthermore, he has 684 GB of memory, and it is getting used up by something we can't find in his files. Is there a command line we can use...
  10. Random programs will not open in Windows 10

Random programs will not open in Windows 10: I have a situation where a lot of my programs will not open, or rather, they open in the background and use resources, but will not launch. This doesn't happen with all programs, but I've noticed it happening with Logitech Web Cam software, Telegram, and Star Wars Battlefront...