Windows 10: Programs out of sync (Windows 10)

Discus and support Programs out of sync (Windows 10) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I actually can't describe the problem (thoroughly) I am having but whenever I am using my chrome (watching youtube, or scrolling down... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tzuyoda, Feb 20, 2019.

1. Tzuyoda Win User

Programs out of sync (Windows 10)

Hello,

I actually can't describe the problem (thoroughly) I am having but whenever I am using my chrome (watching youtube, or scrolling down randomly), my browser's usually not responding as if a new program was opened (which there isn't any). I am not clicking using my mouse, problem will be fixed by just clicking back on the program but it's always coming back (probably after 20 seconds of not clicking). This doesn't only happen on my browser but also on other programs (Windows Explorer, Video Player, etc.) that are windowed. This is a minor problem but it gets worse as it goes.

If the explanation wasn't clear here are images.

https://imgur.com/WgL0OV6 <---- that is the normal window when it is on sync

https://imgur.com/gnUYJGQ <----- this is the window when it is "not in sync", it can be seen clearly on the tabs of my google chrome.

Can anyone tell me if this is flickering issue? I hope anyone can help, and I am running on Win 10 Home 1809 version.

Thanks.

:)

Tzuyoda, Feb 20, 2019

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Feb 20, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 20, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 20, 2019
Thema:

1. Programs out of sync (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Programs sync

2. Cannot delete desktop icon for a recently uninstalled program that was synced to OneDrive...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot delete desktop icon for a recently uninstalled program that was synced to OneDrive...: I uninstalled a game, but the icon remained. I double-checked the ADD/REMOVE apps page to see if it was there, and it was not. So I went to delete the icon manually, and I am given this message: Well, it wont let me upload the simple .png or .jpeg. Wonderfully working...
  3. Cannot delete desktop icon for a recently uninstalled program that was synced to OneDrive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot delete desktop icon for a recently uninstalled program that was synced to OneDrive...: I uninstalled a game, but the icon remained. I double-checked the ADD/REMOVE apps page to see if it was there, and it was not. So I went to delete the icon manually, and I am given this message: Well, it wont let me upload the simple .png or .jpeg. Wonderfully working...
  4. Is there an easy way to copy sparse files in Windows? Or a sync program that supports...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there an easy way to copy sparse files in Windows? Or a sync program that supports...: I need to move a directory full of sparse files and I can't find an easy or simple way. A sync program that supports sparse files maybe? Thanks. submitted by /u/angry_dingo [link] [comments]...
  5. Can a sync program sync external HDD to external HDD?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can a sync program sync external HDD to external HDD?: I keep all important data on external HDD and periodically wish to synchronize this dats with another external HDD. Is this at all possible especially because drive letters themselves change depending on the PC/laptop that you attach them to and the order in which you attach...
  6. Can a sync program sync external HDD to external HDD?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can a sync program sync external HDD to external HDD?: I keep all important data on external HDD and periodically wish to synchronize this dats with another external HDD. Is this at all possible especially because drive letters themselves change depending on the PC/laptop that you attach them to and the order in which you attach...
  7. OneDrive: Sync Specific File to be accessed by a program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive: Sync Specific File to be accessed by a program: Kind of hard to explain this, but imagine that I use a software called XYZ on three PC's running the same version of the software and the same Windows version. XYZ looks in a particular location on the computer Appdatafor Profile information. I am currently manually making...
  8. Configure team site libraries to sync automatically Insider Program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Configure team site libraries to sync automatically Insider Program: This policy is currently only working on the Windows Insider Program. Can you advise how long before Insider Program functionality is available on general release and specifically when this policy will work. Ideally it would also be good to understand the build number for...
  9. My mail program can't sync.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My mail program can't sync.: When I clicked the refresh button to seek new mails, Mail didn't do it showing ERROR CODE 0x80004001. And it said I can find more information at this site. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mail-program-cant-sync/f7208bb4-1b9b-4194-81be-b8f57a02c96a
  10. Need Syncing Program if You Use a VPN? Best Method?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need Syncing Program if You Use a VPN? Best Method?: I work in two different cities and I need to figure out the best method to organize my files and folders. Everyone is using Google Drive, OneDrive, Resilio Sync, SyncThing, and others to sync their files over all their devices. But I don't want to do that due to 2 reasons....