Windows 10: Programs run only first time they are oppened, but second time gives error 0xc0000005

Discus and support Programs run only first time they are oppened, but second time gives error 0xc0000005 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I had a problem with some sort of svchost virus called aieov.com, and it doesn't raise your CPU or anything, its a trojan, I have premium membership... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SavoObradovic, Oct 3, 2020.

1. Programs run only first time they are oppened, but second time gives error 0xc0000005

So I had a problem with some sort of svchost virus called aieov.com, and it doesn't raise your CPU or anything, its a trojan, I have premium membership for Malware Bytes, so it blocks it, but it can't really detect the problem. I solved it with program called rkill, and I stopped getting errors from malwarebytes, but some programs about 20% I would say are getting me error 0xc0000005, I tried everything and it didn't work. Like I said, when installed, all programs work first time, but some of them give me error on second try. I tried chkdsk, sfc /scannow, I uninstalled bunch of programs, and still nothing, all suggestion are appreciated.

:)

SavoObradovic, Oct 3, 2020

2. Error code 0xc0000005

Hi Samuel,

If running your antivirus software to scan for malicious programs does not help, I suggest disabling Data Execution Prevention. It's a built-in feature on Windows for protecting your computer. Some programs may not be compatible with this feature and opening
    the app or game will cause 0xc0000005 error.

To disable it, log in using an admin account and follow these steps:

1. Press Windows key + R, type sysdm.cpl and press
      Enter.
    2. Click the Advanced tab > Settings button.
    3. Click the Data Execution Prevention tab.
    4. Select Turn on DEP for all programs and services except those I select.
    5. Click Add and open the problematic executable file/game.
    6. Click OK.

Let me know how it turns out.

Aileen Alf, Oct 3, 2020
  3. Run time error 6 overflow

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please provide some additional information, so that we can assist you better.

1. Could you elaborate how are you trying to run app?

Runtime Error 6 indicates that there is a software or hardware problem. Runtime errors can be caused by conflicts between two or more software programs, memory problems, or if your computer has been infected by malicious
    software.

I suggest you to follow the below mentioned step and check if it helps.

Step 1: Booting the computer in a clean boot state can reduce software conflicts and help identify the root cause of the issue. To do this, follow steps from this link
    click here.

Note: I would like to inform you that once you select Normal startup under startup selection all the services and startup items will automatically be enabled. You just need to restart the computer to
    start the computer normally.

Step 2: Turn Windows Security real-time protection on:

1. Select the Start button, then select Settings >
      Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection.

2. Do one of the following:
      1. In the current version of Windows 10: Under Virus & threat protection settings, select
        Manage settings, and then switch the Real-time protection
        setting to On or Off.
      2. In previous versions of Windows 10: Select Virus & threat protection settings, and then switch the
        Real-time protection setting to on.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking "Yes or No.

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Harish_kum, Oct 3, 2020
  4. Programs run only first time they are oppened, but second time gives error 0xc0000005

Anthony's Computer Service, Oct 3, 2020
Thema:

Programs run only first time they are oppened, but second time gives error 0xc0000005

1. Programs run only first time they are oppened, but second time gives error 0xc0000005 - Similar Threads - Programs run are

2. Microsoft Account Password accepted first time, but not second time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Password accepted first time, but not second time: Hi,When signing in via Settings, my Username and PIN are accepted, then my Password is accepted, but when Password is asked for a second time “We’ll need your current Microsoft password one last time”, it is not accepted “The password you have entered for your device is...
  3. Microsoft Account Password accepted first time, but not second time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account Password accepted first time, but not second time: Hi,When signing in via Settings, my Username and PIN are accepted, then my Password is accepted, but when Password is asked for a second time “We’ll need your current Microsoft password one last time”, it is not accepted “The password you have entered for your device is...
  4. Error 0xc0000005 when running a programs.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 0xc0000005 when running a programs.: Hello everyone. So i have a problem with running a programs. When i run a program, an error pops up. I don't know what its said but the error code was "0xc0000005". It didn't happen when i first installed it into Windows. When i use it for 2nd time, the error pops up. After...
  5. Error 0xc0000005 when running a programs.

Error 0xc0000005 when running a programs.: Hello everyone. So i have a problem with running a programs. When i run a program, an error pops up. I don't know what its said but the error code was "0xc0000005". It didn't happen when i first installed it into Windows. When i use it for 2nd time, the error pops up. After...
  6. Microsoft keyboard pair first time only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft keyboard pair first time only: Hi, I'm using a MS Bluetooth keyboard, but every time I disconnect and reconnect, windows asks me to pair the device. I remember that there was an option to pair device only the first time, but I cannot find it anymore after I updated the system to windows 11. Is the feature...
  7. Microsoft keyboard pair first time only

Microsoft keyboard pair first time only: Hi, I'm using a MS Bluetooth keyboard, but every time I disconnect and reconnect, windows asks me to pair the device. I remember that there was an option to pair device only the first time, but I cannot find it anymore after I updated the system to windows 11. Is the feature...
  8. Video Crashing - First time it gives a BDOS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Crashing - First time it gives a BDOS: Hello, I have a problem with my graphics card and I cannot find the solution for it. I think the problem is driver related.In the past few months, my PC started to freeze the screen whenever I boot up a game. I force a restart and then it runs fine for the rest of the day....
  9. Windows Update fails every time - error code 0xc0000005

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update fails every time - error code 0xc0000005: Hi, Windows has been begging me to update from version 1903 for probably over a year now, but every time I've tried to update it fails. If I let it update on restart it shuts my computer down and then gives "Undoing changes made your computer" before booting up the next time....
  10. Run Time Error while using PowerBids program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Run Time Error while using PowerBids program: Runtime Error Microsoft Visual C+ + Runtime Library Runtime Error! Program: C:\Program Files x86\Frontier\Cascade\Frontier.exe abnormal program termination I tried using the Clean boot process. I was never able to get the system to work even with all programs...
Tags: