Windows 10: Programs run without user permission.

Discus and support Programs run without user permission. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I apologize for the text on bad English. I'm not from England. Briefly. I constantly see that the programs are started and run: Calculator,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by from_Vikings_to_Greeks, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Programs run without user permission.

I apologize for the text on bad English. I'm not from England.

Briefly. I constantly see that the programs are started and run:

Calculator, Microsoft Text Input Application, Options, Edge browser, Search.

My computer has a daily security update. This is a gaming home computer.
    I use it for very limited tasks: reading news in the browser, Yutube, Steam, and computer game TESO.
    With administrator privileges, only Steam and TESO are launched.

Default browser - Firefox.

Question.

Can a computer game (or employees of this company, remotely) perform hidden actions on the computer on behalf of the administrator?

:)

from_Vikings_to_Greeks, Oct 14, 2018

2. Program Permissions for Roommates

We appreciate your response.

If you're still unable to change the permission settings, you may try these steps:

• Right-click on the application or program that you'd like to grant permissions.
    • Select Properties.
    • Click on Security > Edit.
    • Under Group or User names, click on the user account name you'd like to have changes with, then tick the
      boxes under Allow.
    • Click OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Rachelle Gra, Oct 14, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Running Programs for a standard user

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to provide the required permission and check if it helps.

Method 1: Folder permission

• In File Explorer, right click on the documents folder.
    • Click Properties.
    • Click the Security tab.
    • Click on Edit to change the permissions.
    • Click the box to allow Home Users full control.
    • Click OK and make sure the change is applied to all subfolders and files.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you

Arun B J, Oct 14, 2018
  4. Programs run without user permission.

Program Permissions for Roommates

Hi,

To address your concern with granting program permissions, we suggest the you perform these steps:

• Go to Control Panel.
    • Under User Account and Family settings click on Add or remove user account.
    • Click on the user account you'd like to have changes with.
    • Under the user account click on Go to the main User Account page >
      Make changes to your user account > Change security settings.
    • In the "Turn on User Account Control (UAC) to make your computer more secure" click to unselect the "Use User Account Control (UAC) to help protect your computer". Click
      OK.
    • You will be prompted to reboot your computer. Do so when ready.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rachelle Gra, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

Programs run without user permission.

1. Programs run without user permission. - Similar Threads - Programs run without

2. Opening Install Program Run Without Administrator Permission

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Opening Install Program Run Without Administrator Permission: sir,My Windows 10 home Version 22H2 OS Build 19045.3996 After Install Program Opening Without Administrator Permission Please Help Me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-install-program-run-without-administrator/ed2ef817-6b0b-49c0-bbc4-1fb4e552da90
  3. Opening Install Program Run Without Administrator Permission

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opening Install Program Run Without Administrator Permission: sir,My Windows 10 home Version 22H2 OS Build 19045.3996 After Install Program Opening Without Administrator Permission Please Help Me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/opening-install-program-run-without-administrator/ed2ef817-6b0b-49c0-bbc4-1fb4e552da90
  4. After Install Program Run Without Administrator Permission

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Install Program Run Without Administrator Permission: sir,My Windows 10 home Version 22H2 OS Build 19045.3996 After Install Program Run Without Administrator Permission Please Help Me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-install-program-run-without-administrator/ed2ef817-6b0b-49c0-bbc4-1fb4e552da90
  5. dosvc running without permission

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dosvc running without permission: How is it dosvc running without permission, and even i stopped it, and it will relaunch again and run by itself? It said i dont have permission to disable it like whatt?...
  6. dosvc running without permission

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    dosvc running without permission: How is it dosvc running without permission, and even i stopped it, and it will relaunch again and run by itself? It said i dont have permission to disable it like whatt?...
  7. dosvc running without permission

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Program permissions based on User Permissions?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program permissions based on User Permissions?: I have a windows user that won't open a certain program, but if I change to a different user on the same machine, it will open. The software support team says there is an issue with the user profile permissions not allowing the program to open fulling under the USER 1...
  9. run a program as local admin without the user knowing

in Windows 10 Customization
    run a program as local admin without the user knowing: Good afternoon! I have an application that requires local admin rights to run. However, I don't want to give blanket local admin rights to the end users running the app. Is there a good way to RunAs for only this application without the end user being aware of the privilege...
  10. Access to all my programs without administrative user's permission

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Access to all my programs without administrative user's permission: I want to have full access for my laptop because whenever I try to install or make changes it pops out an error message that it requires administrator permission, I tried all the steps that you posted but no luck. 44829

Users found this page by searching for:

1. run programs without permission

2. how to run a progrm without permission

3. run without permission

4. run program without permission