Windows 10: Programs running in Buit in Admin account but not in User Account having admin privileges

Discus and support Programs running in Buit in Admin account but not in User Account having admin privileges in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Support Team I am facing an issue for programs running properly in Built in Admin User Account however not in Self created User account having... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KashishGarg, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Programs running in Buit in Admin account but not in User Account having admin privileges

Hi Support Team

I am facing an issue for programs running properly in Built in Admin User Account however not in Self created User account having admin privileges.

This issue occurs with many programs like

1. i Have to run many programs Setups .exe through cmd as administrator

2. Now i am facing the latest issue with Google Backup and Sync Program as it is not running onWindows startup in Normal User Account having admin rights however the same is running on startup in Built-in-admin account

- I have tested the same thing on other System also having same config with that of mine and in that it is running properly.

In Brief : My main issue is at present with Google Backup and sync which is not running on startup in My user account having admin

Please provide the Workaround so that i can give full admin rights to my Normal user account

Note: I dont want to use Built in admin account as my default user account as i want to keep it separate for any type of recovery in future.

:)

KashishGarg, Apr 19, 2020

2. Hidden Admin Account Infected - Help

Somehow my windows 7 hidden admin account got infected. I cannot open regedit, task manager or any virus program.. in fact.. most programs wont work.. but my regular everyday account is fine.

The problem is this: I have been infected in my regular account before.. and running virus tools from my hidden admin account fixes them.. but I cannot do the reverse now because my regular account doesn't have access to my admin account.

I know what the virus is.. its a rouge antivirus.. it mostly annoying.. Programs do open up for a split second before this rouge antivirus program closes it again and then lies and gives me a message that says, " Cannot open this program, the program is infected" LOL

Its putting a lot of adware on my system but not crippling it.. but only in the admin account.

What are your ideas?

John Phoenix, Apr 19, 2020
  3. NinkobEi Win User
    windows 7 hidden admin account infected

visit safemode, log into admin account. download malwarebytes (or transfer from usb). run malwarebytes. exit safe mode. run an updated malwarebytes on admin account. eat some pie ;D

NinkobEi, Apr 19, 2020
  4. RaizelX Win User

Programs running in Buit in Admin account but not in User Account having admin privileges

Run a program without admin privileges from admin account.

Hi Guys,

Is there anyone here have any idea how to run a program without admin privileges with my admin user?

Upon checking on Task Manager > Details > It's running on elevated mode. - How to not run it on elevated mode?

Thanks!

RaizelX, Apr 19, 2020
Thema:

Programs running in Buit in Admin account but not in User Account having admin privileges

1. Programs running in Buit in Admin account but not in User Account having admin privileges - Similar Threads - Programs running Buit

2. Admin and User Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Admin and User Account: Hello,Sorry for the basic of not already asked questions:When I set up my new windows 11 laptop I am the admin and have a Microsoft account. I’m told I should also have a user account. Is that true?Which should be local?If I make the admin local would I still have access to...
  3. Admin and User Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Admin and User Account: Hello,Sorry for the basic of not already asked questions:When I set up my new windows 11 laptop I am the admin and have a Microsoft account. I’m told I should also have a user account. Is that true?Which should be local?If I make the admin local would I still have access to...
  4. admin/user accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    admin/user accounts: Is there a way to let standard user accounts have access to programs downloaded under the admin account of a Microsoft laptop? Woiuld it depend on the program downloaded? I feel like there is a way to do this but I just can seem to remember. The accounts would be on the same...
  5. admin/user accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    admin/user accounts: Is there a way to let standard user accounts have access to programs downloaded under the admin account of a Microsoft laptop? Woiuld it depend on the program downloaded? I feel like there is a way to do this but I just can seem to remember. The accounts would be on the same...
  6. Admin account but no admin privileges-Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Admin account but no admin privileges-Windows 10: i have a brand new machine. no internet access this is by design. i set up an admin account and a user account following the usual general instructions. I want to check to see if I have UEFI in order to set user restrictions, but the machine says I don't have admin privileges...
  7. Run a program without admin privileges from admin account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Run a program without admin privileges from admin account: Okay, I found a thread with this same question, but he was using Windows Server, and so was told this forum was for home users. I am a home user, running Windows 10 Pro, but I have the exact same problem. I cannot run OneDrive.exe, as it says to not run it as an admin. Run...
  8. Create Admin account without Admin privileges

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Create Admin account without Admin privileges: I purchased a laptop from my high school because i need it for homework at home as a personal computer but i cant do much with the laptop because i dont have access to the administrator account, i checked and there is no administrator account on it, it hasnt been disabled...
  9. Admin account with reduced privileges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Admin account with reduced privileges: Hi, Is it possible to have an admin account where the admin cannot remove another admin and cannot add or remove accounts? This is for Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/admin-account-with-reduced-privileges/122f7149-67b6-44b7-bd98-3fc7c126fa88
  10. Multiple admin accounts privileges

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Multiple admin accounts privileges: Hi, Can i have 2 admin accounts in windows 10 and win server 2016 where i can develop the following scenario 1. The admins cannot change the password of each other's. 2. The admins can only view their own folders? Is their a doc illustrating this? Thanks....